the descendants of one individual;
"his entire lineage has been warriors"
the kinship relation between an individual and the individual's progenitors
the number of lines in a piece of printed material
a rate of payment for written material that is measured according to the number of lines submitted
inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline
- Mapmakers hold lineage to those within their species that held such capacities in their lineages.
- Having emphasised Bush's lineage and relationship with old American money, one must qualify this portrayal of him by indicating his rebellious youth.
- She was of aristocratic lineage.
- He boasted a lineage of pure blue blood.
Aragorn is descended in direct lineage..from Isildur Elendil's son himself.出自： Tolkien
His high lineage was that of the great classical scholars who had preceded him.出自： transf.
- ancestry 祖先
- family 家庭
- descent 下降
- race 赛跑
- extraction 抽出
- blood 血
- nationality 国籍
- seed 种子
- line 线
- pedigree 家谱
- stock 存货
- stem 柄
- heredity 遗传
- roots 动词root的第三人称单...
- family tree 系谱
- linage 排列
- filiation 子女对父母的关系...
- line of descent 血统系, 同一血脉的后代...
- parentage 出身
- bloodline 血统
- stemma 家谱
- derivation 派生
- origin 起源
- blood line 血统