- [U]传染，感染 the act or progress of causing or getting a disease
- [C]传染病 disease caused by a micro-organism
the pathological state resulting from the invasion of the body by pathogenic microorganisms
(phonetics) the alteration of a speech sound under the influence of a neighboring sound
(medicine) the invasion of the body by pathogenic microorganisms and their multiplication which can lead to tissue damage and disease
an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted
the communication of an attitude or emotional state among a number of people;
"a contagion of mirth"
"the infection of his enthusiasm for poetry"
moral corruption or contamination;
"ambitious men are led astray by an infection that is almost unavoidable"
(international law) illegality that taints or contaminates a ship or cargo rendering it liable to seizure
- Are you sure there is no danger of infection now?
- This infection is transmitted by mosquitoes.
- He was infected with a latent infection.
- This new type of infection is resistant to antibiotics.
- People catch all kinds of infections in the winter.
- The vaccine was used to protect the whole population against infection.
- We should pay more attention to the infection of young people with dangerous ideologies.
- The book has a long infection on readers.
- White blood cells fight infection.
- Measles is an infection.
- pandemic infection 世界性传染
- secondary infection 继发性感染
- latent infection 潜伏感染
- artificial infection 人工传染,人工感染...
- abortive infection 顿挫性感染,顿挫型感...
- alimentary infection 胃肠道感染
- double infection 双重感染
- local infection 局部感染
- natural infection 自然感染
- multiple infection 多数侵染,多种感染...
- systemic infection 全身感染,系统侵染...
- focal infection 病灶性感染
- inapparent infection 隐性感染,无症状性感...
- contact infection 接触传染
- cross infection 交叉感染
- concurrent infection 合并传染,同时感染...
- primary infection 原发感染
- exogenous infection 外生性感染
- droplet infection 飞沫感染
- acute infection 急性传染,急性感染...
She was often very ill with..streptococcal infections.出自： H. Bailey