- [U]污染,弄脏 polluting or being polluted
- undesirable state of the natural environment being contaminated with harmful substances as a consequence of human activities
- the state of being polluted
- the act of contaminating or polluting; including (either intentionally or accidentally) unwanted substances or factors
- They devised proposals to deal with air pollution.
- Waste water from the factory is the main cause of the pollution of local rivers.
- Many young people could not resist the spiritual pollution.
- The main pollution sources include: slag, sewage water, smoke, and tail gas.
The new law will reduce pollution of the rivers.
- air〔city, noise, oil, water〕 pollution 空气〔城市,噪声,石油,水〕污染
- pollution of 对…的污染
Pollution of the atmosphere by the emission of smoke.出自：N. G. Clark
Creatures of the deep sea may..hide the effects of pollution by burying toxic matter.出自：C. Francis
- pollution:pollution n. 污染, 玷污…