any disease easily transmitted by contact
an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted
the communication of an attitude or emotional state among a number of people;
"a contagion of mirth"
"the infection of his enthusiasm for poetry"
- Tuberculosis is respiratory tract contagion.
- What contagion does second liver belong to?
- Fear spread through the crowd like a contagion.
- Some diseases spread by contagion.
- mediate contagion [医] 间接触染...
Hate is a contagion;..it grows and spreads as a disease.出自： M. L. King