- n. 病毒；病原体
- [C] 病毒 simple organism, smaller than bacteria, and causing infectious disease
- [C] 病毒性疾病 disease caused by one of these
- [C] 恶毒,恶意 vicious; evil
(virology) ultramicroscopic infectious agent that replicates itself only within cells of living hosts; many are pathogenic; a piece of nucleic acid (DNA or RNA) wrapped in a thin coat of protein
a harmful or corrupting agency;
"bigotry is a virus that must not be allowed to spread"
"the virus of jealousy is latent in everyone"
a software program capable of reproducing itself and usually capable of causing great harm to files or other programs on the same computer;
"a true virus cannot spread to another computer without human assistance"
- Scientists have isolated the virus causing the epidemic.
- We should be watchful of computer viruses.
- HBV is a virus that causes inflammation of the liver.
- Could you do me a favor? My computer suffered from computer virus.
- Iraq also got samples of other deadly pathogens, including the West Nile virus.
- The excrement and the excrement polluted water carry a lot of pathogens of them, including the diseaseful virus and worm eggs, which threaten seriously the health of the habitants.
- There is a virus going round the world.
- He is suffering from a virus infection.
- This is a new kind of viruses in the computer.
- He has removed the virus of prejudice.
- computer virus 计算机病毒
- DNA virus DNA病毒
- filterable virus 滤过性病毒
- latent virus 潜伏性病毒
- slow virus 慢病毒
- fixed virus 固定毒株
- street virus 普通病毒,街道狂犬病...
- cowpox virus 牛痘病毒
- progeny virus 子代病毒
- Amphotropic virus Amphotropi...
- Coxsackie virus 柯萨奇病毒
- bacterial virus 噬菌体
- virus disease [医]病毒病
- oncogenic virus 致癌病毒,致肿瘤病毒...
- mumps virus 腮腺炎病毒
- defective virus 缺损性病毒
- occult virus 隐秘病毒
- influenza virus 流感病毒
- masked virus [医] 隐性病毒, ...
- ebola virus evola病毒
The brutal plague of war is gone, but the virus remains as the peace matures.出自：Daily Telegraph