- [U]供给住宅 the provision of places to live
- [U]住宅 house
- [C]外壳,外罩 a protective covering, especially for a piece of machinery
structures collectively in which people are housed
a protective cover designed to contain or support a mechanical component
stable gear consisting of a decorated covering for a horse, especially (formerly) for a warhorse
- Many immigrants here are living in bad housing.
- He is assisted by staff in the Housing Bureau.
- Install bulbs and sockets in the lamp housing.
- We are financing for the housing project.
- We'll plunk for more public housing.
- They are living in good housing conditions.
- He has a big housing.
- These are the engine housings.
- need housing 需要住宅
- rental housing 出租的房屋
- the housing of laborers 劳动者的住宅
Their housing is nothing but a few mats tyed about poles fastened in the earth.出自： C. Mather