- 给…做框，给…镶边，把 ... 框起来
- [C]框架 a firm border or case into which sth is fitted or set, or which holds sth in place
- [C]骨架; 构造; 体格 the main supports of which sth is built or over and around which sth is stretched
- vt. 给…加框 put a frame round; enclose in a frame
- vt. 陷害,诬告 form a plan to make sb appear guilty of sth; put together a false charge against sb
- vt. 构造; 想出; 设计 give shape to (words, sentence, etc.)
- the framework for a pair of eyeglasses
- a single one of a series of still transparent pictures forming a cinema, television or video film
- alternative names for the body of a human being;
"Leonardo studied the human body"
"he has a strong physique"
"the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
- (baseball) one of nine divisions of play during which each team has a turn at bat
- a single drawing in a comic_strip
- an application that divides the user's display into two or more windows that can be scrolled independently
- a system of assumptions and standards that sanction behavior and give it meaning
- the hard structure (bones and cartilages) that provides a frame for the body of an animal
- the internal supporting structure that gives an artifact its shape;
"the building has a steel skeleton"
- a framework that supports and protects a picture or a mirror;
"the frame enhances but is not itself the subject of attention"
"the frame was much more valuable than the miror it held"
- one of the ten divisions into which bowling is divided
- enclose in or as if in a frame;
"frame a picture"
- enclose in a frame, as of a picture
- take or catch as if in a snare or trap;
"I was set up!"
"The innocent man was framed by the police"
- formulate in a particular style or language;
"I wouldn't put it that way"
"She cast her request in very polite language"
- make up plans or basic details for;
"frame a policy"
- construct by fitting or uniting parts together
- She is having a lean, gaunt frame with prominent bones.
- Sobs shook her slender frame.
- This athlete has a powerful frame.
- It gives the frame of DFL programming language.
- In a silver frame on the table there is a photograph of her husband.
- You can either move or resize the text frame, or move the picture frame so there is no overlap.
- His lips could hardly frame the words.
- An examiner must frame his question clearly.
- The government is framing a new bill to control gambling.
- We must frame up that picture.
- He was willing to die just to frame you?
In a silver frame on the table there was a photograph of his son.
I need to buy new spectacle frames but I will keep the old lenses.
This old bed has an iron frame.
The house has a wooden frame which is braced with brick.
Will you frame the picture?
She framed Tom for something he never did.
They framed a shelter.
He framed his life according to a noble pattern.
They are framing a reading list for ninth graders.
His lips could hardly frame the words.
He was framed by his enemies.
- frame of mind
I have to be in the right frame of mind to play chess. 下棋时,我的心境处于很集中的状态。
- 心境mental attitude
- frame in (v.+prep.)
以(某物)框住〔围绕〕(某物或人) surround (sth or sb) with a border of (sth) frame sb/sth in sth 常用于 be ～ed 结构
The photographs will look nice framed in black.这些照片装在一个黑相框里会显得好看。
- 以(某物)框住〔围绕〕(某物或人) surround (sth or sb) with a border of (sth) frame sb/sth in sth 常用于 be ～ed 结构
- frame up (v.+adv.)
给…装上框 enclose in a frame
We must frame up that picture. 我们必须给那幅画装上框。
诬陷 scheme; make an innocent person appear guilty
It's hard to frame you up. 要诬陷你是很难的。
◇ 用于 be ～ed 结构
The prisoner claimed that he had been framed up by his enemies. 囚犯声称他受到了仇人的诬陷。
- 给…装上框 enclose in a frame
- adopt a frame 采用一种结构
- construct〔support〕 a frame 建造〔支撑〕框架
- have a frame 有某种体格
- set up a frame 树立框架,建立组织机构
- huge frame 高大的身材,大型框架
- massive〔portly〕 frame 魁梧的身躯
- narrow frame 狭窄的框架
- strong〔weak〕 frame 强壮〔虚弱〕的体格
- wooden frame 木制框架
- bicycle frames 自行车架
- door〔mirror, picture, window〕 frames 门〔镜,画,窗户〕框
- missile frames 导弹弹体
- steel frames 钢制框架
- frame house 木屋
- frame well 有才能,有希望
- frame brilliantly 辉煌地构造
- frame clearly 很清楚地表达
- frame up 构思(文章等),陷害
- frame up charges 诬告
But let the frame of things disjoint, both the worlds suffer.出自：Macbeth,Shakespeare
She..stood looking out into the garden, endeavouring to frame an apology.出自：M. McCarthy
The motion was framed in anti-conservative terms.出自：R. P. Graves
- frame在表示“框”时，应注意其前面的短语或词是否已经含有“框”的含义，如in a short time已经表示一个时间段，一个时间上的框架，就不需要再多加frame。
错句：if we don't see that [improvement] in a very short time frame, then one has to question the basis of assistance programmes such as this.
纠正：if we don't see that [improvement] in a very short time, then one has to question the basis of assistance programmes such as this.
分析：frame是多余的，in a short time本来就表示了一段时间，不需要再框起来成一个时间段。
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的framain，意为获利，帮助，进步。
- FRAME:Fund for the Replacement of Animal in Medical Experiment医学实验中动物替代法基金会（英国）
- FRAME:Framework Architecture Made for Europe (European Intelligent Transport Systems Framework Architecture)框架结构为欧洲(欧洲智能交通系统框架结构)
- FRAME:Fund for the Replacement of Animals in Medical Experiments (UK)基金在医学实验动物的替换(英国)
- frame:FRAME 中文意为“帧”。在KOF里，帧可以有两种解释：其一，一帧指一幅静态画面，就像普通电影里1秒钟由24帧画面组成。其二，时间帧，一个时间帧指显示刚才所说的一幅静态帧所持续的时间。在KOF98…