an intimate talk in private;
"he took me aside for a little heart-to-heart"
openly straightforward and direct without reserve or secretiveness;
"his candid eyes"
"an open and trusting nature"
"a heart-to-heart talk"
- It was his ingenuous smile that won Deborah's heart.
- A poor but honest man is not to be belittled.
- He owed his own elevation to honesty.
- She made it up with him after he laid his heart bare to her.
- come home to someone's heart 使某人深深感动...
- take to heart 认真对待
- heart to heart 坦率的
- steel one's heart to do something 硬起心肠去做某事...
- open one's heart to someone 把心里的话说出,向某...
- take something to heart 把某事放在心上,想不...
- bring home to someone's heart 使某人有深刻的感受...
- give heart to someone 在精神上支持某人...
- cut someone to the heart 使某人伤心
- heart-to-heart talk 谈心
- lose one's heart to 对 ... 倾心
- pour out one's heart to someone 向某人诉说衷情...
- get to the heart of something 抓住某事的核心...
- strain someone to one's heart 被某人紧抱在怀里...
- uncover one's heart to someone 把心里的话说出,向某...
- give one's heart to someone 爱上某人
- carry one's heart on one's sleeve for daws to peck at 十分坦率
- near to one's heart 使one所爱
- take something to one's heart 欣然接待
- wear one's heart upon one's sleeve for daws to peck at 感情外露的