- [C]球门 (in football, hockey, etc.)pair of posts with a crossbar, between which the ball has to be kicked, hit, etc. in order to score
- [C]进球得的分 point scored when the ball goes into the goal
- [C]努力的对象,目标 object of one's efforts; target
- the state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it;
"the ends justify the means"
- the place designated as the end (as of a race or journey);
"a crowd assembled at the finish"
"he was nearly exhausted as their destination came into view"
- game equipment consisting of the place toward which players of a game try to advance a ball or puck in order to score points
- a successful attempt at scoring;
"the winning goal came with less than a minute left to play"
- No. 6 gave a long shot, but missed the goal.
- He has achieved his goal.
- That last goal was a beauty.
- He kicked a penalty goal in the football match.
The centre forward headed the ball into the goal.
Jack centred the ball,Jim got it and kicked it into the goal.
What a fantastic goal!
They finally cracked the defence and scored a goal.
They had three goals in the first half, and another two in the second.
A goal in the last minute decided the match.
We scored a goal in the first minute of the game.
He decided to reach his goal at all risks.
Before starting on a project like this, you have to set yourself some clearly defined goals.
What was his ultimate goal?
When he at last arrived in Rome he felt he had reached his goal.
She had always wanted to own her own house, and now she had obtained her goal.
Prosperity for everyone is our long-term goal.
- get a goal 得一分
- keep goal 守球门
- make a goal 得一分
- score a goal 得一分
- take a goal 得一分,进一球
- win a goal 得一分,进一球
- achieve one's goal 达到目标
- attain one's goal 达到目标
- carry out the goal 实现目标
- fight for a goal 为目标而奋斗
- gain one's goal 达到目的
- have a goal 有目标,有目的
- keep a goal 保持目标
- obtain one's goal 达到目标
- reach one's goal 达到目的
- realize a goal 实现一项目标
- set oneself a goal of doing sth 为自己确定做某事的目标
- own goal (足球)踢入本队球门的一球
- an economic goal 经济目标
- an ambitious goal 野心勃勃的目标
- clear goal 明确的目标
- common goal 共同目标
- distant goal 遥远的目标
- long-range goal 长远目标
- long-term goal 长期目标
- the ultimate goal 最终目标
- true goal 真正目的
- win by two goals 以两球获胜
- goal in life 生活目标
Crown'd with Laurels, fairly won, Sits smiling at the goal, while others run.出自：fig.
- goal, aim, purpose
这组词的共同含义是“目的”,常通用,如aim〔goal,purpose〕 in life人生目标。它们之间的区别主要在于:1.goal指比较宏大的总目标; purpose指近期比较确定的意图; aim指短期内比较具体、实际的目标。例如:He often asked himself what his goal in life should be.他常常自问人生的目标该是什么。Do you come here for the purpose of seeing your family or for business purpose?你来此地是为了看家还是为了做生意?Their aim was to take over industry for her.他们的目标是为她接管产业。再如下面把aim和goal用在同一个句子里,其区别就更明显易见了：His aim was to pass his examinations this year and go to college so he could eventually reach his goal of being a teacher.他的目标是今年考上大学,以便最终实现当教师的抱负。2.purpose强调“有意去做”(行动坚决); aim强调“集中精力去做”(联想“瞄准”)。在努力程度上, aim比purpose要弱。例如:I am afraid he did it on purpose.我担心他是有意这么做的。His only aim in life is to make a fortune.他生活的唯一目标是赚钱发财。3.goal具有理想性,并不强调最后一定要实现; purpose和aim则暗示能够实现,这在动词aim for中体现最明显。例如:The presidency was the goal of his ambition.他的奋斗目标是当总统。His aim is to become a doctor.他的目标是当一个医生。4.purpose可以由他人来完成; 而goal则往往靠自己去努力。例如:The purpose of a tutorial system was to let each student realize his own educational goal.导师制旨在让学生认清自己的学习目标。5.aim不如goal和purpose生动。
- aim goal purpose end target object objective
- ☆ 1530年左右英进入语，直接源自中古英语的gol，意为边界。
- GOAL:Get Out And Look出去看看
- GOAL:Georgia Occupational Award of Leadership (Georgia Technical Colleges)乔治亚州的领导(格鲁吉亚职业技术学院)
- GOAL:Gay Officers Action League (New York, New York)同性恋军官行动联盟(纽约,纽约)
- goal:goal n. 目的, 目标, 守门员, 球门, (球赛等的)得分习惯用语kick a goal 踢进一球knock sb. for agoal 给某人以狠命的一击, 把某人打昏在地 使某人酩酊大醉…