turn up, loosen, or remove earth;
"Dig we must"
"turn over the soil for aeration"
- She had started to delve into her father's distant past.
- He delves into lots of old books and papers for the fact.
- We need to delve more deeply into these questions.
- But someday，I want to learn how to do something before I delve into something else.
- She delved in her bag and pulled out a pen.
Dwarves..had delved for themselves great halls and mansions..in the..Ered Luin.出自： Tolkien
Time..delves the parallels in beauty's brow.出自：Sonnets , Shakespeare