- v. 确证；证实
establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts;
"his story confirmed my doubts"
"The evidence supports the defendant"
give evidence for
support with evidence or authority or make more certain or confirm;
"The stories and claims were born out by the evidence"
- There's nothing to corroborate your story.
- Some observations do seem to corroborate the idea.
- Experiments have corroborated her predictions.
- His friend corroborated his guilt.
- Witnesses corroborated the policeman's statement.
For the purpose of corroborating the conveyance.出自： W. Cruise