- n. 计算；估计；深思熟虑
the procedure of calculating; determining something by mathematical or logical methods
problem solving that involves numbers or quantities
planning something carefully and intentionally;
"it was the deliberation of his act that was insulting"
- Your calculation is way off beam.
- The calculation was difficult, but we finally cracked it.
- My calculation is based on notional figures, since the actual figures are not yet available.
- By his calculation, we will be there in an hour.
- They made the wrong calculation of their situation.
- She did a swift mental calculation.
- After much calculation, they offered him the job.
- optimization calculation 最佳化计算
- approximate calculation 近似计算,概算...
- flutter calculation 颤动计算
- rapid calculation 快速计算
- design calculation 设计计算
- contracted calculation 简算法
- preliminary calculation 初步计算
- mental calculation 心算
- shortcut calculation 简化的计算
- chromatogram calculation 色谱图计算
- field calculation 现场计算
- performance calculation 功率计算,性能计算...
- graphic calculation 图解计算法
- routine calculation 普通计算,典型计算,...
- checking calculation 验算
- charge calculation 炉料计算,配料计算...
- cost calculation 货价计算
- static calculation 静力计算
- heat calculation 热平衡计算
- calculation sheet 计算书
Calculation was done on various forms of the abacus.出自： M. Kline
The impression which remains longest is one of artfulness and calculation.出自： J. Gross
- computation 计算
- reckoning 计算
- estimate 估价
- answer 回答
- sum 金额
- result 结果
- control 掌控
- addition 增加
- cunning 狡猾的
- conclusion 结尾
- enumeration 计算
- appraisal 估计
- scheming 诡计多端的
- mathematics 数学
- intention 意图
- expectation 预料
- measurement 测量，测量法...
- design 设计
- shrewdness 精明(刁钻
- deviousness 弯曲(远隔
- figuring 盘算
- computing 计算
- deliberation 熟虑