the act of providing approval and support;
"his vigorous backing of the conservatives got him in trouble with progressives"
something forming a back that is added for strengthening
financial resources provided to make some project possible;
"the foundation provided support for the experiment"
- The new leader has a large backing.
- The cardboard backing was just a strengthener.
- She had toured as a backing musician for a rock star.
- back 后面
- backing sheet 底板
- backing up 封底焊
- backing storage 备用存储器,辅助存储...
- backing material 衬底材料
- backing board 垫板,背纸板...
- backing belt 倒车皮带
- backing wind 逆转风
- sheet backing 钢板衬背,背板...
- backing ring 衬环,托圈,垫环...
- backing weld 底焊焊缝,底焊...
- backing plate 后板,垫模板...
- backing off 铲齿(铲
- backing pressure 托持压力,背压,前级...
- backing strap 衬垫
- backing pass 底焊焊道
- backing strip 背垫条,衬背带材...
- backing register 后备寄存器,后援寄存...
- backing pump 初级抽气泵,初级泵,...
- backing coil 反接线圈,反导磁线圈...