- [U]保险 agreement by contract to pay money especially in case of misfortune
- [U]保险业 business of providing such contracts
- [U]保险费 payment made by or to such a company, etc.
- [C]保险措施,安全保障 any measure taken as a safeguard against loss, failure, etc.
- promise of reimbursement in the case of loss; paid to people or companies so concerned about hazards that they have made prepayments to an insurance company
- written contract or certificate of insurance;
"you should have read the small print on your policy"
- protection against future loss
- I am an insurance broker.
- He works in an insurance company.
- I have paid my car insurance.
- His insurance is $ 300 a year.
Have you paid the insurance on your jewellery?
My daughter works in insurance.
He pays out insurance every year.
I have one lock but I bought another as an additional insurance against thieves.
- buy〔cancel, provide, sell〕 insurance 买〔取消,提供,卖〕保险
- carry insurance 投保
- take out〔underwrite〕 insurance 办理保险
- write insurance 承保保险
- accident〔fire, flight, flood〕 insurance 意外〔火,飞行,水灾〕保险
- car〔motor〕 insurance 车险
- group insurance 团体保险
- health〔life, property〕 insurance 健康〔人寿,财产〕保险
- labor〔unemployment〕 insurance 劳动〔失业〕保险
- term insurance 定期保险
An offering grateful to their gods, as the most acceptable insurance of the divine protection.出自：W. J. Mickle
The British were..thinking.., only of insurance against possible German aggression.出自：E. Crankshaw
He wants insurance on his furniture.
- insurance, assurance
- insurance:insurance n. 保险, 保险单, 保险业, 保险费习惯用语provide insurance against 提供防止...的措施…