- n. 金融；财政；资金
- vt. 给 ... 提供资金；负担经费
- [U]财政,金融 the management of money, especially of large amounts of money by governments, companies, or large organizations
- [P]财源,资金,财务情况 money, especially provided by a bank or similar organization, to help run a business or buy sth
- vt. 提供资金,从事金融活动 give money to pay for sth
the commercial activity of providing funds and capital
the branch of economics that studies the management of money and other assets
the management of money and credit and banking and investments
obtain or provide money for;
"Can we finance the addition to our home?"
sell or provide on credit
- He is a well-known expert in finance.
- The Chancellor of the Exchequer is the minister in charge of finance in Britain.
- Unless we can get more finance, we'll have to close the store.
- The repairs to the school will be financed by the educational department.
- He took a job to finance his stay in Germany.
- She is an expert in finance.
- The present state of the country's finances is very good.
- Are the country's finances sound?
- The city's finances are low.
- His finances were in bad shape.
- Who finances this organization?
- Would you want us to finance the car for you?
- The campaign was financed mainly through voluntary contributions.
- government finances 政府资金
- finance of the company 公司的财政
The factor had to finance his West Indian correspondentsslend them money for the sake of consignments.出自： L. Namier
School boards financed by a local school rate were to be set up in the towns.出自： M. Girouard