- 注意,留心,专心于; 护理
get down to; pay attention to; take seriously;
"Attend to your duties, please"
work for or be a servant to;
"May I serve you?"
"She attends the old lady in the wheelchair"
"Can you wait on our table, please?"
"Is a salesperson assisting you?"
"The minister served the King for many years"
- She didn't attend to what I was saying.
- The chairperson clapped to attract our attention.
- You must be more attentive to your work.
- He is devoted entirely to writing.
- The orphan was consigned to her uncle's care.
- The nurse is attending to a sick man.
- attend to 注意
- neglect 忽略