- 公开放弃，声明放弃，郑重放弃，正式放弃，郑重拒绝 （信念、行为、活动、意见等）
formally reject or disavow a formerly held belief, usually under pressure;
"He retracted his earlier statements about his religion"
"She abjured her beliefs"
- They were compelled to abjure their faith.
- The conqueror tried to make the natives abjure their religion.
- Second, I am not stating that the US should abjure action forever.
- THESEUS Either to die the death, or to abjure For ever the society of men.
- The abject condition of those bondage saw him abjure all fealty to his society.
- Some of the Roman Emperors tried to make Christians abjure their religion.
- abjure the realm 誓不回国
This rough magic I here abjure.出自：Tempest , Shakespeare