- vi. 谈判；协商；交涉
- vt. 谈判达成；成功越过；议价出售
- vt. & vi. 谈判,磋商 discuss in order to come to an agreement
- vt. 通过 get past or over
discuss the terms of an arrangement;
"They negotiated the sale of the house"
succeed in passing through, around, or over;
"The hiker negociated the high mountain pass"
- We've decided to negotiate with the employers about our wage claim.
- We are happy to negotiate with you in that way.
- Trade union leaders went back to negotiate with the government.
- Since our contract is near its term we must negotiate a new one.
- How did you negotiate the deal on the benefit?
- The climber had to negotiate a steep rock face.
- They negotiated a treaty.
- The driver put the car in a low gear to negotiate the steep hill.
- I'll need a hand to negotiate these steps.
- The contract was negotiated.
- negotiate about〔for〕 (v.+prep.)
就(某事)进行交涉 talk so as to try to reach agreement about sth
negotiate about〔for〕 sth
The two sides are negotiating about it.
The two countries are negotiating for a peaceful settlement.
- negotiate into (v.+prep.)
通过谈判使…进入 discuss with sb to take part in sth
negotiate sb/sth into sth/v-ing
He succeeded in negotiating Britain into the European Community.
We finally negotiated them into making concessions.
- negotiate with (v.+prep.)
就(某事)进行交涉(以达成协议) hold talks with sb in an attempt to reach agreement, as in business; try to arrange an agreement with sb
negotiate with sb
We'll leave you to negotiate with them.
Our leaders have decided to negotiate with enemy any further.
我方领导人决定与敌方进行进一步的谈判。negotiate with sb about sth
They have decided to negotiate with the boss about their wage claims.
The teacher negotiated with the principal about Dick's promotion.
教师与校长商谈迪克的升级问题。negotiate with sb for sth
Our coach is negotiating with the headmaster for the use of their gym.
I am negotiating with an American for his service.
我正在和一个美国人磋商雇用他的事。negotiate with sb on sth
Our government has negotiated with the British government on Hong Kong issue for more than twenty times.
I'll negotiate with their coach on the date of the match.
我将就比赛日期问题与他们的教练进行磋商。negotiate with sb over sth
The party in office has to negotiate with the parties out of office over this proposal.
执政党必须和在野党商议这项提议。negotiate sth with sb/sth
The delegates have just arrived to negotiate a formal agreement with us on the boundary affairs.
In 2000 he negotiated a technological and trade agreement with some European countries.2000
- negotiate the contract 商订合约
- negotiate the steep hill 越过陡峭的山
- negotiate these steps 越过这几步
- negotiate a treaty 商订了一项条约
- negotiate admirably 极好地磋商
- negotiate amicably 友好地磋商
- negotiate artistically 富有艺术创造力地磋商
- negotiate cleverly〔ingeniously,tactfully〕 巧妙地磋商
- negotiate commercially 贸易上磋商
- negotiate complexly 复杂地磋商
- negotiate confidentially 机密地磋商
- negotiate diplomatically 机巧地磋商
- negotiate dramatically 不寻常地磋商
- negotiate elaborately 详尽地磋商
- negotiate finally 最后地磋商
- negotiate harmoniously 和谐地磋商
- negotiate mechanically 习惯性地磋商
- negotiate methodically 有条理地磋商
- negotiate obviously 显而易见地磋商
- negotiate satisfactorily 满意地磋商
- negotiate solemnly 庄严磋商
- negotiate systematically 有规律地磋商
- negotiate zealously 热情地磋商
Both parties were now willing to negotiate.出自： H. T. Buckle
You don't know a damn thing about..negotiating with the government.出自： B. Moore
Cesare was doggedly negotiating for a low interest loan.出自： P. Fitzgerald
- negotiate既可用作及物动词,也可用作不及物动词。用作及物动词时,接名词或代词作宾语; 用作不及物动词时,常与介词with连用,表示“与…谈判”,谈判的具体内容常由介词about, for, on, over引出。
- negotiate, arrange, concert
- 这组词都可表示为“经过讨论或会谈双方一致成就某事”。其区别在于:negotiate多指外交、交易或法律上等为某事进行谈判; arrange一般指私人之间进行的商定或商妥; concert特指为取得协同一致所进行的协商。
- talk 交谈
- confer 商讨
- consult 查阅
- discuss 讨论
- bargain 交易
- parley 会谈
- sell 出售
- transfer 转移
- exchange 交换
- convert (使)转变
- convey 表达
- assign 分配
- pass 通过
- navigate 航行
- go around 四处走动
- go round 足够分配
- cross 穿过
- cope with 对付
- arrange 整理
- settle 解决
- mediate 调停
- arbitrate 仲裁
- umpire 裁判员
- intervene 干涉
- referee 裁判员
- intercede 仲裁
- talk over 商议
- over 在 ... 的上方...