- v. 转移；调任；转乘
- n. 迁移；移动；换车；汇兑
- vt. & vi. 转移; 迁移 change position; move
the act of moving something from one location to another
someone who transfers or is transferred from one position to another;
"the best student was a transfer from LSU"
the act of transfering something from one form to another;
"the transfer of the music from record to tape suppressed much of the background noise"
a ticket that allows a passenger to change conveyances
application of a skill learned in one situation to a different but similar situation
transfer somebody to a different position or location of work
move from one place to another;
"transfer the data"
"transmit the news"
"transfer the patient to another hospital"
lift and reset in another soil or situation;
"Transplant the young rice plants"
"transfer the packet from his trouser pockets to a pocket in his jacket"
cause to change ownership;
"I transferred my stock holdings to my children"
change from one vehicle or transportation line to another;
"She changed in Chicago on her way to the East coast"
send from one person or place to another;
"transmit a message"
shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes;
"He removed his children to the countryside"
"Remove the troops to the forest surrounding the city"
"remove a case to another court"
transfer from one place or period to another;
"The ancient Greek story was transplanted into Modern America"
- The exhibition was transferred to another city two days later.
- She has been transferred to another department.
- I took the subway and then transferred to the bus.
- Our company will have a transfer to London.
- His job requires him to accept transfers from a city to another.
- She got a transfer at the relay station.
- International trade involves the transfer of currency from one country to another.
- The shop closed and the business was transferred somewhere else.
- transfer from (v.+prep.)
传给; 从…传给〔转到〕… (cause to) move or change from (sb, a place, or vehicle) to another place or person
transfer from sth to sth
At London we transferred from the train to a bus.
我们在伦敦下火车,改乘了汽车。transfer sb/sth from sb/sth to sb/sth
He transferred the money from the box to his pocket.
The company has transferred its main office from New York to Chicago.
He transferred the book from a table to a shelf.
They transferred him from the warehouse to the accounts office.
The farm has been transferred from father to son for generations.
- transfer into (v.+prep.)
搬进; 转到 move sth into sth; remove sth to sth
transfer sth into sth
There they transferred 20 bags of jewels into a waiting car.
The sum of money has been transferred into my account.
- transfer to (v.+prep.)
(使)转到; 调离; 迁到 (cause to) move or change to (sb, a different place, or vehicle)
transfer to sth
He has transferred to an infantry regiment.
Some of these students have transferred to elsewhere.
The footballer is hoping to transfer to another team soon.
The company has transferred to an eastern location.
这家公司已搬到东部某地。transfer sth to sb/sth
The chief inspector transferred a placid gaze to him.
Let's transfer these files to the new cabinets.
I intend to transfer the property to my son.
She was discharged from the intensive care unit last week and transferred to a general ward.
Please have my luggage transferred to the railway station.
He was about to be transferred to another place.
This ticket cannot be transferred to another airline.
- transfer at Shanghai 在上海换车
- transfer from 从…调动
- transfer from a bus to a taxi 从公共汽车换乘出租汽车
- transfer from New York to Toronto 从纽约调至多伦多
- transfer ...into 把…改变〔变换〕成
- transfer waste land into fertile fields 把荒地改变为良田
- transfer to 向…调动
- transfer a worker to another factory 把工人调到另一工厂
- transfer to another post 调职
- transfer to No. 3 Middle School 转学到三中
Arranging the transfer of some of his business assets to his son.出自： Ina Taylor
Secretly transferring funds to a Swiss bank.出自： E. Feinstein
I was transferred to..hospital.出自：She
Transferring on to me an image of her past.出自： P. Lomas
- transfer后接介词短语from...to...表示“从…转到…”; 后接介词to表示“(使)转到〔调离,迁到〕”。
- transfer, carry, convey, transmit, transport
- The seeds of dandelion were carried to the meadow by the wind.风把蒲公英的种子吹到草地上。
- The truck conveyed the furniture.这辆货车运送家具。
- Those passengers were transported by a Boeing 747.那批旅客是用波音747飞机运送的。
- Please have my luggage transferred to the railway station.请把我的行李转到火车站去。
- The station transmits from 6 a.m. until midnight.电台从早晨6点开始播音,一直持续到半夜。
- Many serious diseases are carried by insects.许多严重疾病都是由昆虫传染的。
- I can't convey my feelings in words.我无法用言语来表达我的情感。
- We transport logs by train.我们用火车运送圆木。
- transfer, move, remove, shift
- move主要指改变位置或姿势,是这组同义词中使用最广泛的; remove着重于离开或脱离原来的位置、处所、职位、职业等,作一种新的、有时是暂时的安排或改变,多是有意识地移动; shift着重于位置或方向的改变,常用于口语中,它还带有不稳定、不安的含义; transfer指从一个容器、车船等交通工具,或者所有制转换到另一个容器、另一种交通工具或所有制中。例如:
- He removed the child from the class.他把小孩从班上带走。
- He shifted impatiently in his seat during the long speech.在听冗长的报告时,他不耐烦地在座位上挪来挪去。
- At London we transferred from the train to a bus.在伦敦我们由火车改乘公共汽车。
- ☆ 14世纪晚期进入英语，直接源自拉丁语的transferre，意为转移，扛过。
- transferable adj. 可转让的; 可流通的; 可传递的‖transferability n. 可转让性; 可流通性