a discussion intended to produce an agreement;
"the buyout negotiation lasted several days"
"they disagreed but kept an open dialogue"
"talks between Israelis and Palestinians"
the activity or business of negotiating an agreement; coming to terms
- We are satisfied with the smoothness of the negotiation.
- Their negotiation was fruitless.
- Price is a matter of negotiation.
- The issue is still under negotiation.
- negotiation bank 议付银行
- negotiation commission 议付手续费
- contract negotiation 合同谈判
- negotiation price 议价
- overdrawing negotiation 超额押汇
- double negotiation 重复押汇
- individual negotiation 个人转让
- negotiation date 议付日期
- negotiation charges 让渡手续费,押汇手续...
- restricted negotiation 限制议付
- negotiation charge [经] 谈判费, 协...
- negotiation element 协商单元
- trade negotiation 贸易谈判
- cable negotiation 电复可否议付...
- business negotiation 交易磋商
- negotiation trade 议价买卖
- negotiation credit 议付信用证
- option negotiation 选项磋商
- unrestricted negotiation 公开议付,自由议付...
- tariff negotiation 关税谈判
Pay negotiations..had broken down.出自：Guardian
Meaningful negotiations with the government.出自： E. Kuzwayo
It is not a negotiation when one person says 'this is what I want'.出自：Business