- vt. 整理；安排；计划；改编(乐曲)
- vi. 协商；计划
- vi. & vt. 安排; 准备 plan or agree in advance
- vt. 整理; 布置 set in a good or pleasing order
put into a proper or systematic order;
"arrange the books on the shelves in chronological order"
make arrangements for;
"Can you arrange a meeting with the President?"
plan, organize, and carry out (an event);
"the neighboring tribe staged an invasion"
set (printed matter) into a specific format;
"Format this letter so it can be printed out"
"dress my hair for the wedding"
adapt for performance in a different way;
"set this poem to music"
arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events;
"arrange my schedule"
"set up one's life"
"I put these memories with those of bygone times"
- You must arrange these books in alphabetical order.
- I have arranged one of my staff to meet you at the airport.
- If you can arrange the tourist destinations for me, I will be very grateful.
- I have arranged with the neighbours about taking care of the cat.
- Her parents are busy arranging for her wedding ceremony.
- I'll arrange somehow.
- Be sure to arrange so that we can get there at one o'clock.
- We'll arrange everything.
- She had arranged matters very well.
- One spring day the school arranged a picnic.
- Before going away, he arranged his business affairs.
- The point is how to arrange our daily life well.
- We arranged four wooden chairs around the table.
- He began to arrange the flowers in the vase.
- Then she arranged the books on the lower shelf.
- They arranged an exhibition on my painting for me.
- They have arranged an exchange of war prisoners.
- I have arranged a concert.
- They have arranged negotiations.
- The travel agent arranged the trip with a stop in Rome.
- You can arrange the matter at your own convenience.
- Please arrange these books in alphabetical order.
- It is difficult to arrange their difference.
- The two neighbors have now arranged their differences.
- His hair was carefully arranged.
- The table was arranged very neatly.
- It had been arranged beforehand.
- Everything has been arranged satisfactorily.
- The building is very well arranged and planned.
- The cars are arranged in lines on the parking lot.
- The tests in this book are arranged in order of difficulty.
- Diamond necklaces and rings have been beautifully arranged on a background of black velvet.
- The flowers were tastefully arranged in the silver vase.
- The meeting is arranged for Sunday.
- A marriage has been arranged between them.
- It was arranged by the mediation of friends.
- The cards are arranged by author and subject.
- This music for the violin will be arranged for the piano.
- I arranged to meet them at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.
- Next day he found they had arranged to go by train to Beijing.
- Don't worry if you have arranged to go with them.
- I arranged to be a passenger on ship.
- Can you arrange for us to visit the Shanghai Industrial Exhibition tomorrow?
- The leadership has arranged for him to attend the meeting.
- The teacher arranged for him to spend one day in the laboratory.
- He has arranged for a taxi to come and get us.
- The airline arranged for a plane to take us to Boston.
- The teacher has arranged for a new story to be told this evening.
- I've arranged for him to be taken ashore first.
- I have arranged for the guests to be driven to the villa.
- Can you arrange for the gold to be delivered on Monday?
- We have to arrange where to meet.
- I arranged that I shall have dinner with him tonight.
- He arranged that we go together.
- I arranged that I should meet them here.
- I've arranged that one of our representatives should meet you at the airport.
- They arrange that they would make the machine themselves.
- We've arranged that the kids should go and help her once a week.
- The department has arranged that two classes should go to the factory next week.
- Have you arranged which day you are leaving on?
- It was arranged that they leave the following week.
- It was arranged that we have to have supper at the airport.
- It had been arranged that he should teach them Latin.
- arrange about (v.+prep.)
为…做准备或安排 make preparations for
arrange about sth/v-ing
We must arrange about that.
Who arranged about buying the tickets?
- arrange for (v.+prep.)
为…做准备或安排 make preparations for
arrange for sth/v-ing
Would you like to arrange for a personal interview?
They arranged for a benefit concert.
He went to England to arrange for his boy's education.
We must arrange for a boat for them.
We've just arrived here, can you arrange for a car for us?
I arrange for meeting him at five.
我准备和他5点钟见面。arrange sth for sb/sth
We have arranged the performance for the foreign guests.
They arranged the room for the meeting.
They are arranging a novel for the stage.
They are arranging the piece for the full orchestra.
- arrange with (v.+prep.)
与…商定,说妥 make a plan with
arrange with sb about/for sth
I have arranged with my classmates for an excursion to the beach.
The dean has arranged with me about a talk in the evening.
Let's go and arrange with them about the board.
I'm going to arrange with him about the tickets.
我准备就票的问题与他商量。arrange with sb to-v
I have arranged with the restaurant to expect us at 5:30.
我已在餐厅预定了座位，5:30到。arrange sth with sb
Can you arrange a meeting with the President?
- arrange books 整理好书
- arrange one's business affairs 安排好业务
- arrange cards 把卡片排列好
- arrange one's daily life well 安排好日常生活
- arrange one's difference 消除分歧
- arrange everything 安排好一切
- arrange an examination 安排检查
- arrange an exhibition on painting 筹备画展
- arrange the flowers 插花
- arrange holidays 安排度假
- arrange a meeting 安排开会
- arrange a picnic 安排郊游
- arrange a reception for the visitor 安排接见客人
- arrange the room 布置房间
- arrange the schedule 安排好时间
- arrange a settlement 安排好一种方案
- arrange the trip 安排旅行
- arrange beforehand 事先准备
- arrange well 很好地安排
- arrange admirably 极好地安排
- arrange alphabetically 按字母顺序地安排
- arrange artistically 富有艺术创造力地安排
- arrange becomingly 适当地安排
- arrange beautifully 美妙地安排
- arrange carefully 小心地安排
- arrange cleverly 巧妙地安排
- arrange clumsily 拙劣地安排
- arrange complexly 复杂地安排
- arrange confidentially 机密地安排
- arrange crudely 粗俗地安排
- arrange dramatically 不寻常地安排
- arrange delicately 灵敏地安排
- arrange efficiently 有效地安排
- arrange elaborately 详尽地安排
- arrange felicitously 恰当地安排
- arrange finally 最后地安排
- arrange geographically 依据地形安排
- arrange harmoniously 和谐地安排
- arrange hideously 令人惊骇地安排
- arrange ideally 完美地安排
- arrange immediately 立即安排
- arrange mechanically 习惯性地安排
- arrange methodically 有条理地安排
- arrange neatly 巧妙地安排
- arrange obviously 显而易见地安排
- arrange ostensibly 表面上地安排
- arrange painfully 痛苦地安排
- arrange previously 事先安排
- arrange satisfactorily 满意地安排
- arrange sensibly 合理地安排
- arrange systematically 有规律地安排
- arrange tastefully 布置得很高雅
- arrange temptingly 诱人地安排
- arrange topically 按标题排列
- arrange very tidily 布置得非常整洁
There he araynged his men in the stretes.出自： Ld Berners
- arrange后可直接跟事类名词，如arrange a picnic；
- arrange for sb/sth to do sth意为“安排某人或某物去做某事”，如arrange for a new classroom；
- arrange with sb to do sth指安排某人做某事时，可以是位于主语上的人自己做，也可以是两人一起做，因而这种用法必须谨慎使用，避免产生误解；
We have arranged that he shall/should start work next Monday.
- arrange, concert, negotiate
- 这组词都可表示为“经过讨论或会谈双方一致成就某事”。其区别在于:negotiate多指外交、交易或法律上等为某事进行谈判; arrange一般指私人之间进行的商定或商妥; concert特指为取得协同一致所进行的协商。
- arrange, marshal, methodize, order, organize
- Before going away, he arranged his business affairs.在离开之前,他把业务都安排好了。
- The point is how to arrange our daily life well.问题在于如何把我们的日常生活安排好。
- Next day he found they had been marshaled to go by air to Beijing.第二天,他发现大家已经安排好,打算乘飞机到北京去。
- We want you to methodize the everyday work of the factory.我们要你使厂里的日常工作条理化。
- Older students were having difficulty in studying and organizing themselves.年龄大的学生们学习有困难,也难以组织起来。
- The explorer organized an expedition to the North Pole.这位探险家组织了一次北极探险活动。
误 Please arrange us an interview with the workers.
正 Please arrange an interview with the workers for us.
析 arrange不用于arrange sb sth结构，其间接宾语sb需用for引出。
- ☆ 14世纪晚期进入英语，直接源自古法语的arrangier：a (去） + rangier (列成一排），意为将东西排成一排；最初源自法兰克语的hring，意为将东西整理好。
- organize 组织
- plan 计划
- coordinate （使）协调
- place 地方
- dispose 清除
- put in order 整理
- set up 建立
- fix up 安排
- classify 分类
- catalog 目录
- fix 使 ... 固定
- adapt 改编
- orchestrate 给 ... 配管弦乐曲...
- fit 适宜的
- position 位置
- systematize 使系统化
- put 放
- settle 解决
- assemble 集合
- put together 合在一起
- display 显示
- lay out 设计
- pose 摆姿势
- set 放置
- stage 舞台
- methodize 定顺序
- marshal 陆空军元帅
- comb 梳子
- sort 种类
- grade 等级
- group 群
- negotiate 谈判
- frame 骨架
- devise 设计
- queue 长队
- adjust 调整
- catalogue 目录
- collocate 布置
- straighten 弄直
- prepare 预备
- order 顺序
- rank 等级
- in 在 ... 里
- hatch 孵化
- lay lie的过去式....
- coiffe 盛装
- do 做
- coiffure 发型
- format 版式
- coif 头巾
- dress 服装