a man of many words的用法和样例：
- He is a man of many words but of little wit.
- He was a man of many words and many graphic gestures.
- My brother is a man of many words, but of little wit.
- A man of many words, Diesel only said "Nice car," when asked about the Eibach Challenger.
- Though normally not a man of many words, today it was as if he had thousands of them pent up inside him, choking him, and he just had to get them off his chest.
- Goose and Duck - A man of many resources.
- a man of many words 话多的人