a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation
a state of mind in which consciousness is fragile and voluntary action is poor or missing; a state resembling deep sleep
attract; cause to be enamored;
"She captured all the men's hearts"
- She put her son into a trance.
- He didn't answer when I spoke - he seemed to be in a trance.
- He appeared as a man in a trance.
- The heavy feeling comes over me as I enter trance.
- She looks like she's in a trance when left alone.
- He likes to sit alone in a trance in the cold and silent outskirts of town.
She was in a traunce what she shold saye to her.出自： Caxton