- 有力的 strong
- 精力充沛的 active or energetic
characterized by forceful and energetic action or activity;
"a vigorous hiker"
"gave her skirt a vigorous shake"
"a vigorous campaign"
"a vigorous foreign policy"
"vigorous opposition to the war"
strong and active physically or mentally;
"a vigorous old man who spent half of his day on horseback"
- Old as he is, he is none the less vigorous and active.
- He never ceased to chase after his dream in his vigorous youth.
- She gave the floor a vigorous sponge all over.
- He uttered several vigorous expletives when he dropped the iron on his foot.
- These corn plants are very vigorous.
- She made a vigorous speech in defence of her boyfriend.
- He is a vigorous young man.
- The old man is still vigorous and lively.
He was so vigorous that he made his way to Scotland on foot.出自： J. R. Green
Thorndyke was in vigorous health..and kept himself fit by playing tennis.出自： P. Mann
This vigorous climber is grown mainly for its fruits.出自：Amateur Gardening
- vigorously adv. 精力充沛地