- n. 弹回；反响；后果；反射
- [P]后果，反响 a reaction to sth,especially bad events
a remote or indirect consequence of some action;
"his declaration had unforeseen repercussions"
"reverberations of the market crash were felt years later"
a movement back from an impact
- The president's death had unexpected repercussion.
- What repercussions will the war have on the economy?
- The reforms had unexpected repercussions.
- Human acts have repercussions far beyond the frontiers of the human world.
Our election from God is the repercussion of the beams of his love shining upon us.出自： fig.