- [C]全部节目 the group of musical pieces,jokes,etc.,that an artist can play (sing,speak) readily
the entire range of skills or aptitudes or devices used in a particular field or occupation;
"the repertory of the supposed feats of mesmerism"
"has a large repertory of dialects and characters"
a collection of works (plays, songs, operas, ballets) that an artist or company can perform and do perform for short intervals on a regular schedule
- A repertoire of tricks will astound the esteemed public.
- That tune is not in my repertoire.
- He has a wide repertoire of dirty jokes.
- Julia has a vast repertoire of smiles.
- There is an extensive repertoire of music written for the flute.
- They might perhaps be more adventurous in their repertoire.
- code repertoire 指令表
- instruction repertoire 指令系统,指令程序...
- repertoire of computer 计算机指令系统...
- statement repertoire 语句库
- character repertoire 字符集
- repertoire of command response [计] 合令响应表...
- supplementary character repertoire 补充字符集
- additional character repertoire 附加字符集
- alternative character repertoire 替换字符信
My repertoire expanded..to include..Brahms' Sonata in D Minor.出自： Y. Menuhin
That cat..had a larger repertoire of attitudes than any..Tim had ever drawn.出自： I. Murdoch