a movement back from an impact
an adverse reaction to some political or social occurrence;
"there was a backlash of intolerance"
come back to the originator of an action with an undesired effect;
"Your comments may backfire and cause you a lot of trouble"
- It was unclear whether the Pontiff's words would end the backlash.
- The voters had backlash against rising gas taxes.
- The government is facing an angry backlash from voters over the new tax.
- white backlash 白人的忿恨反应...
- backlash spring 挡隙簧,消隙弹簧...
- anti-backlash spring 防止齿隙游移弹簧...
- backlash error 侧隙误差
- tolerable backlash 容许齿隙,容许反跳...
- backlash circuit 间断电路,齿隙式电路...
- backlash phenomena 回差现象
- total backlash 总间隙,总游隙,总齿...
- backlash eliminator 齿隙消除器,间隙消除...
- anti-backlash gear 无齿隙齿轮
- backlash unit 反撞部件
- backlash adjusting screw 齿隙调整螺钉...
- backlash simulating unit 游隙模拟装置...
- gear backlash 齿隙,齿轮侧隙,回差...
- backlash current 间断电流
- precision backlash measurement 侧隙精密测量...
She learned the police had searched her room. I caught the backlash.出自： P. Brickhill
The white backlash had always existed underneath and sometimes on the surface of American life.出自： M. L. King