- n. （军队）团；大量（人或物）
- v. 组编成团；组织；严格管制
- [C](军队的）团 a large military group,commanded by a colonel
- [C]大量的人或物 large number of things or people
army unit smaller than a division
subject to rigid discipline, order, and systematization;
"regiment one's children"
form (military personnel) into a regiment
assign to a regiment;
- Our regiment suffered heavy casualties.
- He became a trooper in the Royal Tank Regiment.
- Two regiments were garrisoned in the town.
- I'm in command of the regiment while the colonel's on leave.
- The regiment is at present stationed in Northern Ireland.
- The regiment proceeds to the front in a few days.
- The regiment secured its position while awaiting the enemy attack.
- Such an act of cowardice by an officer shames his whole regiment.
- A whole regiment of the enemy troop got caught in our ambush was eliminated completely.
- The colonel seemed to lose his head as we went into action,and as a consequence the regiment suffered many casualties.
- That autumn he was placed as the commander of a regiment.
The remaining battalions of Tucker's 504th Regiment were moving east.出自： C. Ryan
People's working lives are regimented by the clock.出自： N. F. Dixon
- organize 组织
- troop 群
- squadron 海军(空军)中队...
- battalion 营（军队单位）...
- brigade 旅
- company 公司
- team 队
- contingent 代表团
- squad 班
- division 划分
- regulate 调整
- oppress 使烦恼
- suppress 镇压
- order 顺序
- arrange 整理
- file 档案
- group 群
- categorize 分类
- discipline 纪律
- run a tight ship (习)形容很规范, 纪律...
- wield authority 行使职权
- crack the whip 要挟服从(以严厉的手段命...
- methodize 定顺序
- systematize 使系统化
- standardize 使标准化
- coordinate （使）协调