- v. 组织；安排；筹办
- vt. & vi. 组织 form (parts) into a whole; put into working order; arrange in a system; make preparations for
create (as an entity);
"social groups form everywhere"
"They formed a company"
cause to be structured or ordered or operating according to some principle or idea
plan and direct (a complex undertaking);
"he masterminded the robbery"
bring order and organization to;
"Can you help me organize my files?"
arrange by systematic planning and united effort;
"machinate a plot"
"organize a strike"
"devise a plan to take over the director's office"
form or join a union;
"The auto workers decided to unionize"
- The meeting was badly organized.
- They planned to organize a scientific expedition.
- I was asked to organize the trip, but I messed it up.
- He was going to organize everything properly.
- He needs to marry a down-to-earth person who will organize his life for him.
- We'll organize an oratorical contest.
- He has the ability to organize.
- Don't waste time mourning. Organize!
- Older students were having difficulty in studying and organizing themselves.
- The guerrillas were organizing resistance.
- The students organized a field trip.
- The explorer organized an expedition to the North Pole.
- They organized a campaign to raise money for the war refugees.
- When it was dark, they organized an attack a third time.
- Let's organize a debating club.
- We want you to organize the everyday work of the factory.
- I'm trying to organize these drawers.
- If you want to speak at the meeting, you should organize your thoughts well before hand.
- It was three years ago that the government was organized.
- The story is quite well organized.
- I thought that the meeting was badly organized.
- We organized a concert in the dining-hall.
- The painting is organized about a young reaper enjoying his noonday rest.
- organize into (v.+prep.)
组成 form sb into sth
organize sb/oneself/sth into sth
He organized the workers into a trade union .
We'll organize some students into the basketball team.
They organized themselves into a society.
We'll organize this business into two separate companies.
- organize an amateur art group 成立业余艺术组
- organize an army 组建军队
- organize an attack 组织一次进攻
- organize an entertainment 筹办娱乐活动
- organize an evening school 筹办夜校
- organize an exhibition 筹办展览
- organize a government 组织政府
- organize one's ideas 打腹稿,使思想条理化
- organize oneself 使自己有思想准备
- organize a political party 组织政党
- organize one's thoughts 使自己的思想有条理
- organize one's work 安排工作
- organize into shock groups 组成突击小组
I had organized among the railroad men a club of a hundred.出自： A. Carnegie
A formidable conspiracy was organised against him.出自： W. S. Churchill
- organize既可用作及物动词,也可用作不及物动词。用作及物动词时,接名词、代词, that从句作宾语,也可接以动词不定式作补足语的复合宾语。
- organize, arrange, marshal, methodize, order
- Before going away, he arranged his business affairs.在离开之前,他把业务都安排好了。
- The point is how to arrange our daily life well.问题在于如何把我们的日常生活安排好。
- Next day he found they had been marshaled to go by air to Beijing.第二天,他发现大家已经安排好,打算乘飞机到北京去。
- We want you to methodize the everyday work of the factory.我们要你使厂里的日常工作条理化。
- Older students were having difficulty in studying and organizing themselves.年龄大的学生们学习有困难,也难以组织起来。
- The explorer organized an expedition to the North Pole.这位探险家组织了一次北极探险活动。
- arrange 整理
- establish 建立
- classify 分类
- systematize 使系统化
- categorize 分类
- coordinate （使）协调
- set up 建立
- form 形式
- sort 种类
- shape 形状
- unify 使统一、使成为一体...
- unite 联合
- consolidate 合并
- group 群
- sort out 整理
- manage 管理
- control 掌控
- run 跑
- fix 使 ... 固定
- orient 东方
- mobilize 动员
- constitute 构成
- institute 学院
- up 向上
- set 放置
- regulate 调整
- found 建立
- regiment （军队）团
- dispose 清除
- organise 组织
- unionize 使 ... 不电离(使...
- direct 直接的
- devise 设计
- machinate 图谋
- get up 起床
- prepare 预备
- orchestrate 给 ... 配管弦乐曲...
- mastermind 聪明人
- unionise 组织或加入工会...
- engineer 工程师
- disorganize 破坏组织