- [C]队,组 group of players forming one side in certain games and sports
a cooperative unit (especially in sports)
two or more draft animals that work together to pull something
form a team;
"We teamed up for this new project"
- John is the spark plug on his rowing team.
- A cricket team is comprised of eleven players.
- A team of nurses assisted the doctor in performing the operation.
- It's hard to team these colours up.
- He didn't want to team up with anybody.
- Volleyball is a team game.
- We won't hire anyone who isn't team player.
- Our team won the championship three years ago.
- The team will certainly lose if he doesn't play.
- After a disastrous first half the team fought back to level the match.
- The rescue team hoped the men on the boat could hold out till they arrived.
- Depend on it, our team will certainly win.
- The fans groaned their disappointment when their team lost.
- The team is the best in the league.
- The team is the best in this city.
- The team are driving to the game in their own cars.
- The members of the team are practising very hard in order to gain the championship in the coming games.
- We yelled together for our team.
- The women's volleyball team put up a desperate fight to win the world championship at all costs.
- We elected the captain of our football team by a show of hands.
- He coaches the football team.
- Wang Hai got into the college basketball team last week.
- You have been picked for the school team and everyone is depending on you.
- The carriage was drawn by a team of four white horses.
- on the team
队里的成员 a member who belonged to a team
- beat a team 战胜一个队,打败一个队
- cheer a team 为一个队加油、喝彩、助威
- divide a team into 把一个队分成…
- drill team 操练球队
- field a team 派球队上场
- finance a team 赞助一个队
- form a team 组织一个队
- found a team 建立一个队
- have a team 有一个队
- help a team 帮助一个队
- invite a team 邀请一个队
- manage a team 管理一个队
- organize a team 组织一个队
- play team 对阵
- reform a team 改组一个队
- reorganize the team 改组这个队
- reward the team 奖励这个队
- set up a team 建立一个队
- split up team 解散球队,解散队伍
- support a team 支持一个队
- welcome a team 欢迎一个队
- another team 另一队
- any team 任何队
- investigating team 调查队
- mutual-aid team 互助组
- national team 国家队
- negotiating team 谈判小组
- new team 新队
- old team 老队
- opposing team 对抗队
- production team 生产队
- rival team 竞争的队
- strong team 强队
- visiting team 客队
- weak team 弱队
- winning team 获胜的队
- badminton team 羽毛球队
- baseball team 棒球队
- basketball team 篮球队
- football team 足球队
- guest team 客队
- home team 主队
- investigation team 调查组
- production team 生产队
- school team 校队
- table tennis team 乒乓球队
- track team 竞赛项目运动队
- track-and-field team 田径队
- volleyball team 排球队
A thousand team of cattle conveyed the timber.出自： C. Thirlwall
The horses are teamed in pairs.出自：Encyclopedia Britannica
误 The football team is having baths.
正 The football team are having baths.情绪高昂的球队比较可能会获胜。
误 A team which are full of enthusiasm is more likely to win.
正 A team which is full of enthusiasm is more likely to win.我们高兴的是我们这个小组得第一。
误 We are happy that our teams is first.
正 We are happy that our team is first.
析 team作为集体名词,当指一个队的队员们时,谓语动词应用复数。当被看作整体时,尤其当team之前有 a(n), each, every, this或that时,谓语动词就只能用单数。我们队的队员个个都是好手。
误 Everyone of our team is a good player.
正 Everyone in our team is a good player.
正 Everyone on our team is a good player.
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的team，意为家族、宗族。