- [C]枕头 cushion used to support the head, especially in bed
- [C]用作枕头的东西 an object used for supporting the head, especially while sleeping
a cushion to support the head of a sleeping person
rest on or as if on a pillow;
"pillow your head"
- He bought a foam pillow.
- My daughter asked me to buy her a pillow stuffed with feathers.
- I want to consult with my pillow before I take a decision.
- Her arm pillowed the sleeping child.
- She lay down on the bed and put her head on the pillow tiredly.
- Birdlike, he retired at dusk, lying on the bare floor with a wooden block under his head like a pillow.
- The earth will pillow my head tonight.
- He fell asleep as soon as he touched the pillow.
- She was found asleep on a pillow of leaves.
- hard〔new, soft〕 pillow 硬〔新,软〕枕头
Sung thee asleep, his loving breast thy pillow.出自：Titus Andronicus , Shakespeare
Rosamund..still lay back on her pillows.出自： R. West
Colin had dozed off.., his head pillowed on his forearm.出自： I. McEwan
The old man..pillowed his back against one of the boat seats.出自： J. May