- 试验性的，试点的，小规模试验性质的 ，实验的
- [C]飞行员,宇航员 a person who controls an aircraft or spacecraft, especially one who has been specially trained
- [C]引航员,舵手 a person with a special knowledge of a particular stretch of water, especially the entrance to a harbour, who is employed to go on board and guide ships that use it
- vt. 领航; 驾驶 act as a pilot to
- vt. 试验,试用 test sth by means of a pilot scheme
- [A]试验性的,试点的 acting as a trial for sth
- someone who is licensed to operate an aircraft in flight
- a person qualified to guide ships through difficult waters going into or out of a harbor
- a program exemplifying a contemplated series; intended to attract sponsors
- something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies;
"this painting is a copy of the original"
- small auxiliary gas burner that provides a flame to ignite a larger gas burner
- an inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track
- operate an airplane;
"The pilot flew to Cuba"
- act as the navigator in a car, plane, or vessel and plan, direct, plot the path and position of the conveyance;
"Is anyone volunteering to navigate during the trip?"
"Who was navigating the ship during the accident?"
- Mark used to be a pilot on the Mississippi River.
- JULES I think her biggest deal was she starred in a pilot.
- When did you learn to pilot an airplane?
- Your job is to pilot the ship into the harbor.
- He piloted the old lady through the crowd to her seat.
- Tourists need a guide to pilot them through the desert.
- Schools in this area are piloting the new maths course.
- We are doing a pilot study to see if the new product will sell well.
The pilot crashed the airplane in landing.
The pilot was drowned in his plane when it crashed into the North Sea.
The pilot ejected over Germany when his engine stopped.
The pilot managed to fly the damaged bomber in safely on one engine.
In misty weather, the pilots have to fly by instruments.
The pilot landed the airliner safely.
When the pilot reached hospital, it was found that tissue had been burnt away from his face and hands.
When all the instruments had been checked out, the pilot signalled that he was ready for takeoff.
He admires to be a pilot.
They desired their single son to become a pilot.
This safety invention will eject the pilot from a burning plane.
Don't blame the crash on the pilot.
He is a harbour pilot.
The pilot will take this ship into the harbour.
A steamer takes on a pilot before coming into a strange harbour.
He pilots his car.
Tom didn't like to pilot the boat.
A wood cutter piloted our fighters over the mountains.
Schools in this area are piloting the new maths course.
These are just pilot projects.
This is a pilot plant.
We're doing a pilot study to see if the method will work.
We're doing a pilot survey on this product; if it sells well, we'll go into full production.
This is a pilot edition of a new language course.
They made a pilot scheme to vaccinate children against German measles.
- pilot in (v.+adv.)
引导…进入 guide (sth such as a ship) when entering usually a harbour pilot sth ⇔ in
The ship stops outside the harbour so that a specially trained person may pilot her in.那艘船停靠在港口外,等着让一个受过专门训练的人将它领进港口。
- 引导…进入 guide (sth such as a ship) when entering usually a harbour pilot sth ⇔ in
- pilot into (v.+prep.)
引导(船只等)驶进(某处) guide (sth such as a ship) into (a place) pilot into sth
With great skill, he piloted the boat into the little harbour.凭借高超的技术,他引导这艘船驶进这窄小的港口。
- 引导(船只等)驶进(某处) guide (sth such as a ship) into (a place) pilot into sth
- pilot out (v.+adv.)
引导(船只等)驶离(某处) guide (sth such as a ship) when leaving a place pilot sth ⇔ out
A specially trained person has to pilot the ship out of these dangerous waters.必须由一个受过专门训练的人把这艘船引离危险水域。
- 引导(船只等)驶离(某处) guide (sth such as a ship) when leaving a place pilot sth ⇔ out
- pilot through (v.+prep.)
引导…通过… guide (sth such as a ship) through (sth)
She piloted the old man through the crowd to his seat. 她引老人通过人群来到他的座位。
The manager piloted us through the big factory. 经理带领我们参观了那家大工厂。
促使…通过… be responsible for (sth such as a new law) passing (a law-making body)
The minister has piloted several useful bills through Parliament. 这位部长设法使几项有用的法案得以在国会通过。
I will personally pilot your suggestion through the committee. 我本人将力促你的建议在委员会通过。
- 引导…通过… guide (sth such as a ship) through (sth)
- retire pilot 使飞行员退役
- reward pilot 奖赏飞行员
- shoot down pilot 打下飞行员
- train pilot 训练飞行员
- drop pilot 让领港员下船
- take on pilot 接领港员上船
- automatic pilot (飞机或汽车上的)自动驾驶仪
- chief pilot 机长,领港员
- experienced pilot 有经验的飞行员
- licensed pilot 有执照的飞行员
- retired pilot 退役的飞行员
- senior pilot 资深驾驶员
- skillful pilot 技术熟练的飞行员
- air-force pilot 空军飞行员
- air-line pilot 航空公司的驾驶员
- air-mail pilot 空邮驾驶员
- bomber pilot 轰炸机驾驶员
- command pilot 〈美〉特级驾驶员
- fighter pilot 战斗机飞行员
- glider pilot 滑翔机飞行员
- helicopter pilot 直升机飞行员
- test pilot 试飞员
- wartime pilot 战时的飞行员
Like a ship without a pilot, that could only run before the wind.出自：Defoe
A quick exchange of shouts between..pilot and..crew, and the boat moved on.出自：I. McEwan
A fly-past of aircraft piloted by men of the R.A.F.出自：Times
The first woman to pilot a hot air balloon across the English Channel.出自：Daily Telegraph
He..was piloting steamships out of Hamburg.出自：S. Quinn
- pilot, drive, fly, ride, steer
这五个词都可表示“驾驶”。其区别是：开汽车时用drive; 驾驶轮船用pilot; 骑自行车用ride; 如果表示操纵汽车、轮船或自行车的方向,就用steer; 但谈及飞机时, fly和pilot这两个既可表示“驾驶”又表示操纵飞机的方向。例如:He was driving car along the road.他沿着马路行驶。Can you ride a bicycle?你会骑自行车吗?He was the first man ever to fly that type of aircraft.他是驾驶那种飞机的第一人。She steered with one hand while trying to adjust the rear-view mirror with the other.她用一只手操纵方向盘,而用另一只手调整后视镜。He piloted a ship through the canal.他引领着船只通过运河。
- pilot, guide, steer
guide指由熟悉道路的向导或懂得如何避开险阻的人指引,也可指受到信号、仪表、原则等指示; steer指操纵车船或飞机向某方向运行; pilot仅指给船只领航穿过不熟悉或有危险的水域。例如:He guided the child across the street.他领着孩子穿过大街。He steered the boat carefully between the rocks.他小心地驾驶着船穿行于礁石之间。Duff piloted a ship through a canal.达夫引领船只通过运河。
- astronaut pilot
- direct conduct guide lead pilot
- ☆ 151年2进入英语，直接源自中世纪法语的pillot；最初源自古希腊语的pedon，意为方向桨。
- PILOT:Payment In Lieu Of Taxes付款方式代替税
- PILOT:Portable Inflight Landing Operations Trainer (on-orbit flight simulator used by NASA's shuttle crew during missions)便携式航机登陆作战练马师(在轨飞行模拟器,美国宇航局航天飞机机组人员使用任务时)
- PILOT:Programmed Inquiry Learning Or Teaching探究式学习和教学程序
- pilot:pilot n. 飞行员, 领航员, 引水员vt. 驾驶(飞机等), 领航, 引水v. 驾驶 英英解释:名词pilot:1. someone who is licensed to operate an…