- suf.表示“声音”或“说 ... 语言的人”
- [C]电话 a telephone
- vt. & vi. 打电话 send a message to sb by telephone
- electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds;
"I talked to him on the telephone"
- (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language
- electro-acoustic transducer for converting electric signals into sounds; it is held over or inserted into the ear;
"it was not the typing but the earphones that she disliked"
- get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone;
"I tried to call you all night"
"Take two aspirin and call me in the morning"
- What's your phone number?
- I nearly smashed the phone in fury.
- She picked up the phone but didn't speak.
- I tuned the tone of the stone phone with a bone.
- Invest in a telephone headset for your office phone.
She is waiting to answer the phone.
If you have no other business, you may hang up the phone.
Someone waited for you on the phone.
If you want me for help, you should phone immediately.
Father is phoning.
We must phone for a doctor at once.
She phoned her mother last night.
I must phone your sister as I promised.
Phone her when you arrive at the station.
He phoned me to say he could not come.
Imes phoned that he was going to France tomorrow.
Mary phoned that her son was lost.
I'll phone you the news.
She phoned me that she was leaving by the first train.
My classmates phoned me that they were coming.
She was phoned the news of her father's death.
She phoned the matter to me.
You'd better phone your reply to me—a letter would take too long to arrive.
- phone in (v.+adv.)
打电话告知 send (a message) to some place by telephone phone in
How many of our salesmen have phoned in so far?到目前为止,我们有几个推销员打电话来汇报过情况了?phone sth ⇔ in
You should phone in your questions.你应通过电话把你的问题说一下。
Haas phoned in the result of the poll.哈斯打来电话汇报民意测验的结果。
Listeners to the radio show can phone in their opinions.收音机的听众可以打电话向电台反映自己的意见。
- 打电话告知 send (a message) to some place by telephone phone in
- phone up (v.+adv.)
〈英·非正〉给(某人)打电话 make a telephone to (sb) phone sb ⇔ up
She phoned you up last night.她昨晚打电话找过你。
He'll soon phone you up and tell you all about it.他会很快打电话告诉你那件事的。
- 〈英·非正〉给(某人)打电话 make a telephone to (sb) phone sb ⇔ up
- answer〔receive〕 the phone 接电话
- hook up〔install〕 a phone 安装电话
- make a phone 打个电话
- pick up the phone 拿起听筒
- ring sb's phone 给某人打电话
- cordless phone 无线电话
- phone sth to 打电话告诉(某人)某事
- phone, call, ring
- (BrE)I'll phone you.
- (BrE)I'll ring you.
- (AmE)I'll call you.
- ☆ 直接源自希腊的p语hone，意为声音。
- call up 给 ... 打电话...
- ring up打电话
- make a call打电话
- mobile phone移动电话
- cell phone移动电话
- cellular phone便携式电话
- cordless phone无线电话
- telephone set电话机
- speech sound语音
- phone:phone n. 电话, 电话机v. (给...)打电话 英英解释:名词phone:1. electronic equipment that converts sound into electrica…