cause be distributed;
"This letter is being circulated among the faculty"
cause to become widely known;
"circulate a rumor"
"broadcast the news"
- The workers work in three shifts around the clock.
- There is not enough love to go around.
- Pot was passed around freely there.
- He served out the food,as we sat around the table.
- Pass this warning along to EVERYONE in your address book!
- The bike chain drives a sun gear on the rear axle, which transmits power to planetary gears situated around it.