- [C]餐巾 a square piece of cloth or paper used for protecting one's clothes and for cleaning one's hands and lips during a meal
- [C]〈英〉 尿布 a baby's nappy
a small piece of table linen that is used to wipe the mouth and to cover the lap in order to protect clothing
garment consisting of a folded cloth drawn up between the legs and fastened at the waist; worn by infants to catch excrement
- I need another plate and a napkin.
- He wipes his mouth on the napkin.
- The mother laid a piece of napkin under the baby's body.
- According to the demand, it can produce ultra-thin cotton-core or leakage Barrier sanitary napkin.
- The boys left their dirty napkins at the table.
- This is a disposable napkin.
Gentlefolk who say 'napkin', side by side with those..of our modern world who say 'serviette'.出自： H. Belloc
Oliver tucked his napkin under his chin and picked up his knife and fork.出自： Julian Gloag