the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior;
"we did not understand his motivation"
"he acted with the best of motives"
the condition of being motivated;
"his motivation was at a high level"
the act of motivating; providing incentive
- bend on sth
- Without direction and motivation, a person would not know what to do.
- The most intrinsic motivation for learning is the child's spontaneous interests.
- They lack the motivation to study.
- learning motivation 学习动机
- personal motivation 个人动机
- sex motivation 性动机
- achievement motivation 成就动机
- job motivation 工作动机
- intrinsic motivation 内在动机
- psychological motivation 心理动机
- consumer motivation 消费动机
- motivation research 动机研究,动机分析...
- academic motivation 学习动机
- tax motivation 税 收推动因素...
- motivation level 动机水平
- economic motivation 经济动机
- motivation factor 激发因子
- extrinsic motivation 外加激励
- biological motivation 生物性动机
- motivate 激发(兴趣或欲望)...
The instincts are extraordinarily important in the study of motivation.出自： R. S. Woodworth
Other important motivations for attempting to synthesize speech.出自：Scientific American