the fatty network of connective tissue that fills the cavities of bones
any of various squash plants grown for their elongated fruit with smooth dark green skin and whitish flesh
very tender and very nutritious tissue from marrowbones
large elongated squash with creamy to deep green skins
the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience;
"the gist of the prosecutor's argument"
"the heart and soul of the Republican Party"
"the nub of the story"
- Bone marrow is full of stem cells.
- How is application marrow donated?
- I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life!
- Fear took the marrow out of him.
- marrow bone 动物髓骨
- bone marrow 骨髓
- vegetable marrow [植]西葫芦
- bone-marrow transplant 1
- be chilled to the marrow 感到寒气刺骨...
- spinal marrow 脊髓
- fat marrow 脂肪骨髓
- marrow squash 西葫芦
- secondary marrow 次级骨髓
- gelatinous marrow 胶样骨髓
- red marrow 红髓
- cellular marrow 骨髓
- fatty marrow 脂髓
- marrow lamella (骨)髓板
- marrow cell 骨髓细胞
- marrow cavity 骨髓腔
- yellow marrow 黄髓,黄骨髓...
- marrow nailing 骨髓腔内插钉术...
- marrow spoon 细长调羹
- primary marrow [医] 原骨髓