- adj. 已婚的；婚姻的；密切结合的
- n. 已婚者
- 已婚的 having a husband or wife
- [P]与…结为夫妻的 having as a husband or wife; joined in marriage
- [A]婚姻的 of the state of marriage
a person who is married;
"we invited several young marrieds"
joined in matrimony;
"a married man"
"a married couple"
of or relating to the state of marriage;
- He sank upon the fact that he was married.
- Married officers get extra allowances.
- Friends regarded Karen and Jeff as a shining example of a happily married couple.
- I have never been married and am still a virgin waiting until marriage.
- Of course, some of them had been married mostly before becoming rickshaw pullers or arriving in Chengdu, but the men seldom got married when they were rickshaw pullers.
- The third chapter described their married life.
- Married people usually have a different view of life from single people.
- Are you married or single?
- They have got married for ten years.
- He's married to a nurse.
- She got married to a doctor.
- be married, get married
- 1.be married用来表示已婚状态, married用作形容词,意为“已结婚的”; 而get married表示动作。
- 2.在现在完成时的句子里, be married可与表示一段时间的状语连用; 而get married只能跟表示某一时间点的状语连用。