- 已婚的 having a husband or wife
- [P]与…结为夫妻的 having as a husband or wife; joined in marriage
- [A]婚姻的 of the state of marriage
- a person who is married;
"we invited several young marrieds"
- joined in matrimony;
"a married man"
"a married couple"
- of or relating to the state of marriage;
- He sank upon the fact that he was married.
- Friends regarded Karen and Jeff as a shining example of a happily married couple.
- I have never been married and am still a virgin waiting until marriage.
- Of course, some of them had been married mostly before becoming rickshaw pullers or arriving in Chengdu, but the men seldom got married when they were rickshaw pullers.
The third chapter described their married life.
Married people usually have a different view of life from single people.
Are you married or single?
They have got married for ten years.
He's married to a nurse.
She got married to a doctor.
- be married, get married
这两个短语都可表示“已婚的”。1.be married用来表示已婚状态, married用作形容词,意为“已结婚的”; 而get married表示动作。2.在现在完成时的句子里, be married可与表示一段时间的状语连用; 而get married只能跟表示某一时间点的状语连用。
- married:married adj. 已婚的, 婚姻的…