- adj. 婚姻的
- [A]婚姻的；夫妻(间)的 related to marriage
of or relating to the state of marriage;
- We don't know her marital status, whether or not she has children.
- We can define marital felicity accurately.
- He is faced with the fact of an irremediable marital breakdown.
- He did not appear to have any financial or marital problems.
- Marital vows are to show the faithfulness of the new couple.
Isabelle gave no hint as to the marital status of the next four people.出自： R. Ingalls
Our parents were having marital squabbles.出自： R. P. Jhabvala
My husband was feeling very threatened..so we went to marital therapy together.出自： R. Dinnage