- Her married name(= the family name of her husband)is Jones,Mary Jones.
- If a woman chooses to use her maiden name instead of her married name, or to use her maiden name and her married name (with or without a hyphen), you should respect that choice.
- The painting, which hangs in the Louvre in Paris, is also known as "La Gioconda" meaning the happy or joyful woman in Italian, a title which also suggests the woman's married name.
- He'll rue the day he married her.
- You know the old proverb, 'Call a maid by a married name.'
- She married a man who put her on a pedestal.
married married women's property act married female factory worker Married fertile -aged women Married reproductive aged women married men at reproductive age Married women aged childbearing Married Enlisted Men's Quarters Married Airman Sharing Together Married Airman Survival Training Married Child-bearing Age Women