- He'll rue the day he married her.
- She married a man who put her on a pedestal.
- The penalty clause was hidden in the small print.
- I want to get married; preferably to a rich man.
- He refused to make love before they were married.
- He sowed all his wild oats before he married.
married Married women at reproductive age Married women of reproductive age Married women in reproductive age Married women at childbearing age Married women of childbearing age Married child-bearing age woman Married reproductive -aged women married couple's support obligation Married life is very frustrating. married/wedded/domestic bliss