- [U][C]三月 the third month of the year, next after February
- vi. 进军; 行进 walk with a regular, especially forceful, step like a soldier
- vt. & vi. (使)前进 (cause sb to) march
- [C]行进,行军,前进,进军 action of marching; progress when marching advance
- [C]行程 the distance covered while marching in a certain period of time
- [C]游行 procession from one place to another by many people, especially as a protest
- [C]进行曲 piece of music written for marching to
- the month following February and preceding April
- the act of marching; walking with regular steps (especially in a procession of some kind);
"it was a long march"
"we heard the sound of marching"
- a steady advance;
"the march of science"
"the march of time"
- a procession of people walking together;
"the march went up Fifth Avenue"
- district consisting of the area on either side of a border or boundary of a country or an area;
"the Welsh marches between England and Wales"
- genre of music written for marching;
"Sousa wrote the best marches"
- a degree granted for the successful completion of advanced study of architecture
- march in a procession;
"They processed into the dining room"
- force to march;
"The Japanese marched their prisoners through Manchuria"
- walk fast, with regular or measured steps; walk with a stride;
"He marched into the classroom and announced the exam"
"The soldiers marched across the border"
- march in protest; take part in a demonstration;
"Thousands demonstrated against globalization during the meeting of the most powerful economic nations in Seattle"
- walk ostentatiously;
"She parades her new husband around town"
- cause to march or go at a marching pace;
"They marched the mules into the desert"
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary;
"Canada adjoins the U.S."
"England marches with Scotland"
- Not a single man fell out in the long march.
- The army was now on the march to Shanghai.
- Science is on the march.
- The peace march attracted a large turnout.
- This term will begin on March 1st.
- The troops marched on.
- The teacher marched the children out to the playground.
March 8 is International Woman's Day.3
They returned from Beijing to Haikou on Mar. 19.
Have you got two double rooms for March 1st, and 2nd?
I'd like to reserve a large corner room for the night of March 7,8, and 9th.
March winds and April showers bring forth May flowers.
After a rest, they marched on.
She was very angry and marched out of the room.
They marched onward.
The men marched shoulder to shoulder.
We marched for several days and reached Gequ River.
The soldiers are marching well today.
The boy told them the troops had marched by.
They marched into the city at dawn.
The workers marched in procession to the square.
The groups are marching in procession.
We formed lines to march in procession onto the platform.
The soldiers marched along the road.
The brave soldiers were marching on against the enemy's bullets.
The aggressor troops marched into the neighbouring country on the pretext of searching for their missing soldier.
No one can stop us from marching to the four modernizations.
Demonstrators marched through the street.
They marched ten miles with nothing to eat.
The army has marched 40 miles today.
In the city, more than 30,000 people marched, protesting violence.
The officer marched his soldiers away.
They marched the prisoner away.
The police marched him off to prison.
With the help of the village residents, he marched the man off to the local public security station.
The little boy behaved badly, so his mother marched him up to bed.
The prisoners of war were marched off to the company headquarters.
They made several night marches during army training.
Scouts were sent out to discover the enemy's line of march.
It's a march of ten miles.
The soldiers were making triumphal march through the city.
The march should reach the outskirts of London on May 27th.
The band played a march.
Soldiers like military marches.
- mad as a March hare
像三月里野兔般疯狂 completely insane
The insult made him go mad as a March hare. 这种侮辱把他给气疯了。
- 像三月里野兔般疯狂 completely insane
- march past (v.+adv.)
检阅时列队行进 march in a ceremony past an officer march past
A division of soldiers who won honour for their bravery in the last war will march past during this afternoon's ceremony.在上次战斗中因表现勇敢获得荣誉的一个师,将在今日下午的典礼上列队行进接受检阅。
- 检阅时列队行进 march in a ceremony past an officer march past
- on the march
行进,行军; 在发展中 marching ahead; advancing
The enemy are on the march at last. 敌人终于出动了。
The invaders were on the march in the jungle when it was ambushed. 侵略者在丛林中行进时遭到伏击。
The parading processions were on the march in the rain. 游行队伍在雨中行进。
Automation is on the march. 自动化在发展中。
- 行进,行军; 在发展中 marching ahead; advancing
- the march of
稳步的发展或前进 the steady development or onward movement of sth
The march of events is as fast as we thought. 事情的发展就如我们所料的那样快。
- 稳步的发展或前进 the steady development or onward movement of sth
- march hand in hand 手挽手前进
- march well 列队行进很整齐
- march aimlessly 盲目进军
- march arduously 奋勇前进
- march briskly 步伐轻快
- march cautiously 谨慎行事
- march dramatically 显著地进行
- march endlessly 无穷发展
- march fruitlessly 无效地进行
- march leisurely 从容开展
- march magnificently 壮观地前进
- march monotonously 单线行进
- march morosely 进展缓慢
- march pompously 自负地进行
- march slowly 缓慢地行进
- march steadily 稳步前进
- march tirelessly 坚韧不拔地前进
- march uninterruptedly 不停地前进
- march away 离开,出发
- march the prisoner away 把犯人押走
- march by 走过
- march off 列队离去
- march war prisoners off to prison 押送战俘去监狱
- march on 行进,前进
- march out 列队出去,出发
- march past 以分列式行进,走过
- march up and down 踱来踱去
- march against 向…推进,向…行进
- march against the enemy 向敌人进军
- march along the highway 沿公路行进
- march at double-quick 跑步前进
- march at ease 常步前进
- march from...to... 从…行进至…
- march from the barracks to the parade ground 从营房齐步走到练兵场
- march from victory to victory 节节胜利
- march in fours 四人一排行进
- march in procession 列队行进
- march into 行进,进入
- march into a city 开进城
- march into town 行军进城
- march on 向…方向进军
- march on a fortress 向要塞进军
- march on the next town 向下一个城镇进军
- march out of a fortress 撤离要塞
- march through 行经…
- march through the streets 列队经过街道
- march to 向…方向进军
- march to a tune on the bugle 和着军号的节拍前进
- march towards 向…方向进军
- march with a red flag at one's head 打着红旗行进
- command march 统帅行军
- direct march 指引进程
- extend march 扩大进程
- follow the march of events 跟上局势的发展
- force march 加快进程
- have a long march 走很长的路
- make march 行军
- make a full day's march 走了一整天的路
- resume one's march 继续行军
- review the march 检阅游行
- steal a march on sb 偷偷地抢在某人的前面
- beat a march on one's drum 击鼓奏出进行曲
- compose a march 创作进行曲
- play a march 演奏进行曲
- strike up a march 奏起进行曲
- bloody march 血染征途
- cautious march 谨慎的行军
- circuitous march 曲折的前进
- disorderly march 混乱的行军
- double march 跑步走
- dreadful march 可怕的行进
- dreary march 忧郁的行进
- endless march 无尽的行程
- forced march 强行军,兼程行军
- forward march 发展
- fruitless march 无结果的行军
- general march 全面进军
- hobbling march 踌躇不前
- inevitable march 必然的进展
- long march 长途行军
- measureless march 不可估量的进展
- rapid march 急行军
- severe march 艰难的历程
- silent march 沉默的行军
- slow march 慢慢的前进
- steady march 有规律的行程
- stormy march 风雨旅程
- victorious march 胜利的进军
- dead march 葬礼进行曲
- famous march 有名的进行曲
- statelymarch 庄严的进行曲
- tediousmarch 冗长乏味的进行曲
- death march 死亡行军
- funeral march 葬礼进行曲
- hunger march 反饥饿游行
- military march 军乐进行曲
- peace march 争取和平的游行
- wedding march 婚礼进行曲
- after march 行军之后
- at slow march 缓慢行进
- in the march of time 随着时光的流逝
- on the march 在行军中,在进行中
- education on the march 发展中的教育
- with the march of time 随着时光的流逝
I was a problem for her..in the course of her march towards some goal.出自：A. West
The enemy of the conventional is not ideas but the march of events.出自：J. K. Galbraith
Harry's quick sketch of the march of history.出自：H. Jacobson
The frontiers of Dakota, Montana and Washington march with the Canadian dominion.出自：Times
The Ainsty country proper which marches the Branham Moors on the western end.出自：M. Borwick
Near to where..the Ten Thousand marched down from the mountains.出自：R. Macaulay
He had difficulty keeping step when his company..marched to music.出自：P. F. Boller
- March指公历一年中的第三个月份,农历中的3月是the third moon。
- march的基本意思是“前进”“使前进”。作“前进”解时,常用于部队行军,有时也可用于指示威队伍的“游行”; 作“使前进”解时,常用于押送犯人等。
- march既可用作不及物动词,也可用作及物动词。用作及物动词时,接名词或代词作宾语; march用作不及物动词时,后跟表示具体多远的名词性短语作状语。
- march可接away, in, into, off, down, up等表示前进的方向。
- ☆ 15世纪初期进入英语，直接源自古法语的marcehr，意为行军，行走；最初源自古法语的marchier，意为跨越。
- v.(动词) countermarch file pace parade stump walk
- n.(名词) advance career demonstration development evolution gait passage procession progress progression step walk
- MARCH:Massive hemorrhaging, Airway, Respiration, Circulation and Hypothermia (casualty assessment)大量内出血、航空、呼吸、血液循环和体温过低(伤亡评估)
- MARCH:Multiple Access with Reduced Handshake多重存取和减少的握手
- MArch:Master of Architecture主人的建筑
- march:march n. 行军, 步伐, 进行曲vi. 进军, 前进vt. 使行军, 使行进n. (March)三月(略作Mar)习惯用语at the march 以行进[军]方式on the march 在…