- 一段赛程，一段航程， 一段旅程
- <口>（常用于leg it短语中）疾走，奔走
- [C]腿 one of the limbs of an animal's or person's body used for standing and walking
- [C][U]腿肉 the leg of an animal used as food
- [C]裤腿 part of a garment covering this limb
- [C]桌椅的腿 one of the supports of a chair, table, etc.
- [C]一段行程 section of a journey
a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
one of the supports for a piece of furniture
a part of a forked or branching shape;
"he broke off one of the branches"
the limb of an animal used for food
a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
a cloth covering consisting of the part of a pair of trousers that covers a person's leg
(nautical) the distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack
a section or portion of a journey or course;
"then we embarked on the second stage of our Caribbean cruise"
- The breaking of his right leg made him walk on crutches only.
- The leg of my tights has torn.
- The car won't start, so we'll have to leg it.
- He legged after me.
- Humans have two legs, dogs have four.
- He felt an intense pain in his leg.
- He lost the use of his legs.
- His legs refused to carry him further.
- Would you like some leg or some breast of turkey.
- She bought a leg of mutton.
- The leg of my tights has torn.
- He lost his left leg in the war.
- Most chairs have four legs.
- The last leg of our trip was most tiring.
- From Bombay we made a long leg to Singapore.
- The premier has just completed the first leg of his five-nation tour.
- be all legs
过分瘦长 be disproportionately long and thin
- be on one's legs
康复至可以走动 after an illness be well enough to walk about
- give sb a leg up
用钱或影响力帮助人 use money or influence to help sb
- not have a leg to stand on
(论点等)站不住脚,对行为无合理的解释等 have nothing to support one's opinion, justify one's action, etc.
- pull one's leg
开某人的完笑,耍弄某人 make fun of sb, especially by making him believe sth that is untrue;tease sb
- shake a leg
出发,动手,赶快 get moving;start to act;hurry
- show a leg
起床 get out of bed
- stand on one's legs
自食其力 make a living for oneself
- stretch one's legs
去散步 go for a walk as exercise
- walk off sb's leg
把某人累得筋疲力尽 tire sb by making him walk too far or too fast
walk sb off sb's leg
I took the children to the zoo and they walked me off my legs.
- bend one's legs 弯腿
- break one's leg 折断腿骨
- catch sb by the leg 抓住某人的腿
- cross one's legs 交叉着双腿
- cut off a leg 截掉一条腿
- cut one's leg 〈俚〉喝醉
- draw sb's leg 〈口〉哄骗取笑某人
- fall on one's legs 跌而不伤,运气好,侥幸摆脱困境
- find one's ice leg 学会滑冰
- get a leg in 取得某人的信任
- give sb a leg up 〈口〉帮某人上马,帮某人越过障碍(困难)
- have a leg to stand on 抵赖
- kick one's legs 踢腿
- lose one's legs 失去两腿,喝醉
- pull sb's leg 〈口〉哄骗愚弄某人
- raise one's legs 抬腿
- recover one's legs (跌倒后)又站起来
- run off one's legs 破产
- shake a leg 〈口〉跳舞,〈美俚〉赶紧
- stand on one's own legs 独立自主,不依赖他人
- tear the leg of one's trousers 撕破裤腿
- (be) all legs (人)又瘦又长
- back legs 后腿
- bandy leg 罗圈腿
- broken leg 断腿
- front legs 前腿
- lame leg 瘸腿
- last leg (行程)最后一段
- long leg 长腿
- right leg 右腿
- shapely leg 匀称的腿
- short leg 短腿
- skinny leg 皮包骨腿
- straight legs 直腿
- sturdy leg 强健的腿
- thick leg 粗腿
- thin leg 细腿
- wooden leg 木制的腿
- in the leg 在腿上
- on one leg 用单腿
- on one's last legs 濒临死亡
- get sb upon his legs 使某人恢复健康,帮助某人在经济上自立
- set sb upon his legs 使某人恢复健康,帮助某人在经济上自立
- with both legs 用双腿
His legs were shaking, and he stumbled at every step.出自： C. Stead
A terrestrial animal..larger than an elephant would have..legs so thick..it could not walk.出自： A. Hardy
Mary was..scratching the calf and ankle of one leg.出自： I. McEwan
The..coach broke down and..David legged it up to the clubhouse to find..alternative transport.出自：Golf Illustrated
- ☆ 13世纪进入英语，直接源自古挪威语的leggr，意为腿。