an attitude of mind especially one that favors one alternative over others;
"he had an inclination to give up too easily"
"a tendency to be too strict"
(astronomy) the angle between the plane of the orbit and the plane of the ecliptic stated in degrees
(geometry) the angle formed by the x-axis and a given line (measured counterclockwise from the positive half of the x-axis)
(physics) the angle that a magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon
that toward which you are inclined to feel a liking;
"her inclination is for classical music"
the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical;
"the tower had a pronounced tilt"
"the ship developed a list to starboard"
"he walked with a heavy inclination to the right"
a characteristic likelihood of or natural disposition toward a certain condition or character or effect;
"the alkaline inclination of the local waters"
"fabric with a tendency to shrink"
the act of inclining; bending forward;
"an inclination of his head indicated his agreement"
- I have little inclination to listen to you all evening.
- She is not free to follow her own inclination in the matter ofmarriage.
- You always follow your own inclination instead of thinking of our feelings.
- Taking into account both of your inclination and our needs, the internship will be arranged in Fangben Shanghai Office or Suzhou Office.
- He has an inclination to be fat.
- The car has an inclination to stall on cold mornings.
- There's a small inclination beyond the trees.
- The inclination of a roof is quite correct.
- inclination dip 磁倾角
- flow inclination 气流倾角
- relative inclination 相对倾角
- percentage inclination 用百分比表示的坡度...
- inclination compass 磁倾角罗盘
- inclination angle 倾角
- inclination joint 倾斜关节
- individual inclination 个性倾向性
- variable inclination 不定坡度
- ball inclination 球形倾斜仪
- magnetic inclination 磁倾
- hydraulic inclination 水力坡降
- brush inclination 电刷倾斜,电刷倾角...
Although Edith was clearly intellectual by inclination she never attended school.出自： C. G. Wolff
She had neither the strength nor the inclination to do so.出自： E. Amadi
He had never..shown the slightest inclination towards music or the theatre.出自： H. Jacobson
- disposition 性情
- preference 偏爱
- leaning 倾斜
- proclivity 倾向
- tendency 趋势
- feeling 感觉
- predisposition 倾向
- penchant 喜好(倾向)
- weakness 软弱
- complex 复杂的
- liking 喜欢
- partiality 偏袒
- aptitude 天资
- slope 倾斜
- will 决心
- slant 倾斜
- descent 下降
- incline 倾斜
- gradient 倾斜度
- option 选择权
- pitch 球场
- pleasure 愉快
- steepness 险峻
- intention 意图
- tip 小费
- heel 脚后跟
- bent bend的过去式和过去分...
- propensity 倾向
- angle of dip 倾角
- magnetic dip 磁倾角,=magneti...
- tilt (使)倾斜
- inclining 倾向
- lean 倾斜
- angle of inclination 倾斜角
- magnetic inclination 磁倾
- dip 浸
- list 目录
- disinclination 不情愿