- vt. 为供神而宰杀；供奉牲礼
offer as a sacrifice by killing or by giving up to destruction;
"The Aztecs immolated human victims"
"immolate the valuables at the temple"
- He would immolate himself for their noble cause.
- I never thought you will payed such immolate.
- Immolate youth to go over .This isn't my want.
- Immolate domesticity for aspire after career galvanization.
- I choose my career and immolate my time for health and family.
- It out of my mind that you would immolate like this.
- self-immolating 自我牺牲的
Human victims were immolated to the Thunderer.出自： D. Wilson
The old Rani, immolating herself in the flames that consumed the body of her husband.出自： M. M. Kaye