- [C]丈夫 man to whom a woman is married
a married man; a woman's partner in marriage
use cautiously and frugally;
"I try to economize my spare time"
"conserve your energy for the ascent to the summit"
- My husband is a stamp collector.
- Mary accused her husband of snore too loudly.
- Her husband often buys her a lot of jewellery.
- My husband is out.
- Her husband is a hard drinker.
- Her husband is rather mean over money matters.
- She is calculating, but her husband is frank.
- Her husband died in ripe years.
- With her husband wounded and her daughter ill, she was very badly situated.
- After her husband's death she felt terribly alone.
- She has been alone in the world since husband died.
- We must be extremely discreet because my husband suspects something.
- She was afraid of waking her husband up.
- I'm grateful that you didn't tell my husband about this.
- She is keeping a jealous eye on her husband.
- She is subordinate to her husband in every way.
- He'll make someone a very good husband.
- John would make an ideal husband for her.
- Othello was a jealous husband.
- She had two children by her first husband.
- She is faithful to her husband.
- She says her husband is hard to please.
- A wife can have property independent of her husband.
- He probably is your sister's husband.
- husband and wife
夫妇 married couple
- attend husband 伺候丈夫
- divorce one's husband 与丈夫离婚
- envy sb's husband 羡慕〔嫉妒〕某人的丈夫
- fear one's husband 害怕丈夫
- forgive one's husband 原谅丈夫
- get a husband 结婚
- hate one's husband 恨自己的丈夫
- join one's husband 与丈夫生活在一起
- leave one's husband 离开丈夫出走
- lose one's husband 失去丈夫
- love one's husband 爱自己的丈夫
- marry a husband 嫁人
- submit to one's husband 顺从丈夫
- take a husband 结婚
- cruel husband 冷酷无情的丈夫
- cuckolded husband 妻子有外遇的丈夫
- estranged husband 分居的丈夫
- faithful husband 忠实的丈夫
- former husband 前夫
- good husband 好丈夫
- handsome husband 英俊的丈夫
- jealous husband 吃醋的丈夫
- kind husband 好心的丈夫
- model husband 模范丈夫
- new husband 新夫
- understanding husband 能体谅人的丈夫
- unworthy husband 窝囊废丈夫
Her husband..had married her...in the church of St. Cyril.出自： W. Trevor
A Bull is the husband of a Cow.出自： transf.
The grain scarce husbanded by toiling hands Upon the sunlit plain.出自： L. Morris
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的husbonda，意为住房的主人。
- spouse 配偶
- mate 配偶
- economize 节约
- save 救
- preserve 保护
- keep 保持
- skimp 舍不得给
- scrimp 节省
- reserve 保留
- man 男人
- hubby <非正式>丈夫...
- partner 伙伴
- other half 那口子(指自己的配偶)...
- significant other 配偶
- married man 有家室的人
- married 已婚的
- economise 节省
- conserve 蜜饯
- wife 妻子