- [C]丈夫 man to whom a woman is married
- a married man; a woman's partner in marriage
- use cautiously and frugally;
"I try to economize my spare time"
"conserve your energy for the ascent to the summit"
- My husband is a stamp collector.
- Mary accused her husband of snore too loudly.
Her husband often buys her a lot of jewellery.
My husband is out.
Her husband is a hard drinker.
Her husband is rather mean over money matters.
She is calculating, but her husband is frank.
Her husband died in ripe years.
With her husband wounded and her daughter ill, she was very badly situated.
After her husband's death she felt terribly alone.
She has been alone in the world since husband died.
We must be extremely discreet because my husband suspects something.
She was afraid of waking her husband up.
I'm grateful that you didn't tell my husband about this.
She is keeping a jealous eye on her husband.
She is subordinate to her husband in every way.
He'll make someone a very good husband.
John would make an ideal husband for her.
Othello was a jealous husband.
She had two children by her first husband.
She is faithful to her husband.
She says her husband is hard to please.
A wife can have property independent of her husband.
He probably is your sister's husband.
- husband and wife
夫妇 married couple
They lived together as husband and wife for years. 他们结为夫妇,共同生活了很多年。
It was very sad when husbands and wives quarrelled with each other. 夫妻间争吵是很不幸的事。
- 夫妇 married couple
- attend husband 伺候丈夫
- divorce one's husband 与丈夫离婚
- envy sb's husband 羡慕〔嫉妒〕某人的丈夫
- fear one's husband 害怕丈夫
- forgive one's husband 原谅丈夫
- get a husband 结婚
- hate one's husband 恨自己的丈夫
- join one's husband 与丈夫生活在一起
- leave one's husband 离开丈夫出走
- lose one's husband 失去丈夫
- love one's husband 爱自己的丈夫
- marry a husband 嫁人
- submit to one's husband 顺从丈夫
- take a husband 结婚
- cruel husband 冷酷无情的丈夫
- cuckolded husband 妻子有外遇的丈夫
- estranged husband 分居的丈夫
- faithful husband 忠实的丈夫
- former husband 前夫
- good husband 好丈夫
- handsome husband 英俊的丈夫
- jealous husband 吃醋的丈夫
- kind husband 好心的丈夫
- model husband 模范丈夫
- new husband 新夫
- understanding husband 能体谅人的丈夫
- unworthy husband 窝囊废丈夫
Her husband..had married her...in the church of St. Cyril.出自：W. Trevor
A Bull is the husband of a Cow.出自：transf.
The grain scarce husbanded by toiling hands Upon the sunlit plain.出自：L. Morris
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的hsubonda，意为住房的主人。
- hubby <非正式>丈夫...
- other half那口子(指自己的配偶)...
- significant other配偶
- husband:husband: 【 'h？zb？nd 】 释义 n. 丈夫 词形变化: 动词过去式:husbanded 过去分词:husbanded 现在分词:husbanding 第三人称单数:husbands…