travel across or pass over;
"The caravan covered almost 100 miles each day"
to bring (a necessary but unpleasant task) to an end;
"Let's get this job over with"
"It's a question of getting over an unpleasant task"
improve in health;
"He got well fast"
get on top of; deal with successfully;
"He overcame his shyness"
- He have get over the language barrier.
- Here is a difficulty for you to get over.
- He hasn't got over his fatigue yet.
- He was disappointed at not getting the job, but he'll get over it.
- He was a friend with whom I got over the winter.
- I can't get over his rudeness. I never expected him to be that way.
- You must get over that big bridge on the river.
- get the ascendancy over 占优势
- get one leg over the traces 违反自己党的利益...
- get a hank over someone 使某人就范,置…于掌...
- get over the footlights 受到欢迎,产生良好效...
- get the laugh over someone 反笑某人,轮到自己嘲...
- get an advantage over 优于
- get control over 能控制
- get over 克服
- get the whip hand over someone 占优势
- get the ascendency over 对…占支配地位...