- 慷慨的,大方的 large-minded
- 善良的,宽宏大量的 beneficent; unselfish
- 大量的,丰富的 ample; overflowing
willing to give and share unstintingly;
"a generous donation"
not petty in character and mind;
"unusually generous in his judgment of people"
more than adequate;
"a generous portion"
- She was always very generous in her charity.
- Such generous actions stamp him as a man of honour.
- I regret having been so generous to that scoundrel.
- I am doubly indebted to you-- for the party and for your generous gift!
- Tom's mother treated me with a generous meal.
- I prefer beer to generous wine.
- He is a generous contributor.
- He always sets a generous table for guests.
- Try to be generous and forgive.
- She was kind and generous.
- That salary is more than generous.
- He is generous in giving help.
- The poor are usually generous to each other.
- He is generous with his help.
- She was generous with her money.
- Your father was very generous to give you so much money.
- It was generous of you to forgive me.
- It was very generous of them to share their meal with their out-of-work neighbors.
She had to be satisfied with that; one did not expect any generous response from an employer.出自： G. Greene
He urged us to make concessions because great powers could afford a generous attitude.出自： H. Kissinger
- liberal 慷慨的
- large 大的
- kind 亲切的
- plentiful 丰富的
- openhanded 大方的
- bighearted 宽大的
- ample 丰富的
- unselfish 无私的
- lavish 大方的
- charitable 仁慈的
- giving 给予
- accommodating 乐于助人的
- expansive 易膨胀的
- hospitable 好客的
- benevolent 仁慈的
- philanthropic 博爱的
- bountiful 充足的
- extensive 广泛的
- sensitive 灵敏的
- high-minded 高尚的
- profuse 很多的
- handsome 可观的
- gracious 亲切的
- sympathetic 同情的
- bounteous 慷慨的
- voluminous 卷数多的
- big-hearted 洒脱
- munificent 慷慨的
- substantial 大量的
- princely 王子的
- unstinting 无限制的