any material that fills a space or container;
"there was not enough fill for the trench"
flow into something (as a container)
a food mixture used to fill pastry or sandwiches etc.
the yarn woven across the warp yarn in weaving
(dentistry) a dental appliance consisting of any of various substances (as metal or plastic) inserted into a prepared cavity in a tooth;
"when he yawned I could see the gold fillings in his teeth"
"an informal British term for `filling' is `stopping'"
the act of filling something
- Filling materials in the filtration cores of water filter.
- I don't like the filling of the pie.
- Spoon the filling into the flan case.
- filling station 加油站
- fill 装满
- petrol station 加油站
- filling up [机] 埋乞法
- filling machine 充填机械,加料机...
- filling pump 注油泵,灌注泵...
- filling tank 供应槽,补给油柜...
- filling tube 灌装管
- line filling [机] 充满足限...
- filling point 装油站
- filling hole 填充孔,注入孔...
- filling equipment 装填设备,装油设备...
- filling pressure 充气压力,充盈压,填...
- filling pipe 装灌管,充填管...
- filling valve 进油阀
- filling funnel 注液漏斗
- filling time 装填时间
- filling opening 填充孔,注入孔...
- back filling 充填,背面纬纱...
- filling plug 注入塞
Such a filling up of the time as will keep you away from the evil communications.出自： T. Chalmers