a pronouncement encouraging or banning some activity;
"the boss loves to send us directives"
showing the way by conducting or leading; imposing direction on;
"felt his mother's directing arm around him"
"the directional role of science on industrial progress"
- They are seeking a central, directive role in national energy policy.
- The directive aims to prioritise the recycling of waste electrical equipment by forcing producers of such goods to make provisions for their correct disposal.
- The directive looks like the following code.
- Directive now supports additional attributes.
- This directive can be used only in user controls.
- directive radiator 定向辐射器
- directive breeding 定向培育
- assembler directive 汇编命令, 汇编指令...
- end directive 结束指令
- directive power 定向功率
- directive rules 规程
- directive feed 定向馈电,定向耦合器...
- action directive 动赘令,动作控制命令...
- directive force 定向力
- directive statement 指令语句
- directive sending 定向发送
- transformation directive 变换指令
- directive gain 定向增益
- directive effect 方向作用
- operation directive 操作指令
- change directive 更改指令
- directive texture 定向结构
- directive action 定向作用
- directive reception 定向接收
The ABM directive went the way of many other Presidential instructions to the Defense Department.出自： H. Kissinger
Utility or Happiness, considered as the directive rule of human conduct.出自： J. S. Mill
The directive action of the earth's magnetism on the compass needle.出自： J. C. Maxwell
Those who are directive by nature.出自： A. Storr